Read reviews that mention:

June 10, 2018

I have been bringing my Solara to Santa Margarita Toyota for years. The have kept my twelve-year old car running well. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable... and honest. You can trust them with your car.

June 10, 2018

Great people who listen and work hard to make sure you are happy!

May 14, 2018

I recently leased a car from Santa Margarita Toyota, and worked with Curt Reves who made the process very easy, and he delivered superior customer service.... I then went back to buy a used car for my son, and again, worked with Ruben Hernandez, who was backing up Curt, and no surprise, same great customer experience. The dealership it top notch, they don't play games, and Curt and Ruben will work to get you the best deal possible. I highly recommend SM Toyota to anyone looking for a new or used car!

Hi Carlos, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Santa Margarita Toyota. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you ever ...need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

May 11, 2018

We recently leased a Prius Prime and were helped by Curt Reves, who was backed up by Ruben Hernandez. Both of these guys took great care in walking us... through the process, showing us the features of the vehicle, and working on getting us the best deal possible. We went back, looking for a car for our teenaged son, and had the same great experience! You cannot go wrong at Santa Margarita Toyota, and will not regret seeking out Curt or Ruben, the customer service is second to none!!

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Santa Margarita Toyota

May 11, 2018

Had to wait a long time for the car to be delivered, but that's because it was a "special order". The buying process was fairly painless and they got us... out in about 2 hours start to finish!

May 10, 2018

Excellent service! Friendly, efficient, they go the extra mile to make the experience pleasant. And they finished 1 hour ahead of schedule. :^)

April 16, 2018

Great service and communication with my service associate Brandon. Also, they provided transportation back to my home and then back to the dealership as... the service took a couple hours. Great all around.

March 26, 2018

I'm very satisfy with the dealer and buying process

March 26, 2018

i had called earlier in the week to inquire about a vehicle that interested me. i was told that they one coming in within the week and set an appointment... to see it sunday. sunday morning i showed up early and was greeted immediately by sanders and was introduced to karen who was very friendly. they collectively made me a great deal on a truck i was told by every other local dealer around was absolutely not up for negotiation. the process was quick and easy, the great service and the full tank of fuel was much appreciated. i would highly recommend to others.

March 19, 2018

The customer service I received was excellent, I'm very satisfied with Rancho Margarita Toyota

David, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Santa Margarita Toyota. We look forward to your n...ext visit! Take care!