Read reviews that mention:

March 15, 2018

The only reason I didn't get my car here was because my friend owns a Honda dealership about 90 minutes away from where I live. They happened to have a... 4Runner and I snagged it. Obviously I wasn't going to drive 90 minutes every time I wanted to get my car serviced, so I came to Rancho Santa Margarita Toyota. I have needed replacement door locks on 3/4 doors and recently was in the market for tires. I noticed when I came in, they were having a special on the TRD PRO wheels. I was quoted for the wheels and some BF Good KO2. I thought the quote was reasonable, not a steal - but you don't want a steal when it comes to a sizable investment like a vehicle. I wanted to keep my wheels and tires - here's the good part. They dismounted my existing tires from my wheels - took our each tire sensor - installed them into the new wheel/tire setup - then remounted existing wheels to tires (sans sensor) and replace the valve stems - filled up the old tires - wrapped each one in plastic - laid plastic down in the back of my 4Runner, and carefully stacked them so I could get them home. It's this type of customer service that everyone is looking for. They didn't need to take all those steps if they weren't focused on customer service. They probably could have saved more time. I didn't pay them extra. But they took the time to do it THE RIGHT WAY. And for that - I am a loyal customer and advocate for their dealership!

That's great to hear! Customer service is one of our top priorities and we're glad to hear you received such excellent service. Feel free to reach out... to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

February 20, 2018

Joe Macy (sales) was excellent and made buying our Tundra an great experience

February 18, 2018

I was told there were no cars in Southern Calif. with all the equipment I wanted. None of the other dealers I checked with told me this! They had a car... on order by someone else with the right items, but the color was different. Also the person cancelled the order. I was told they will see if they can change the color If there was time in the build cycle to do so. I agreed and was able to get the car I wanted .

February 17, 2018

If it wasn’t for Steven & Gustavo I would not be leaving a good review. Very helpful, polite, & sincere. Thank you.

Samuel, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Steven and Gustavo! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you...; we are more than happy to help!

February 17, 2018

They did a nice job. Serviced the car while we waited.

November 30, 2017

As a Market manager I always expect from my team to be friendly with customers and to give the customers feeling that the customers are the real owners... of the business. And that?s what convince me to drove from Temecula to Rancho Santa Margarita.. thank You Guys

Thanks for your feedback! Your opinion plays an integral role in our customer service, and we are delighted to hear you had such a great experience wi...th our team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

November 30, 2017

I came in looking at a Prius. They had a Persona Edition. The car was super clean and in great shape. Although they were not willing to budge on ANYTHING... I left the dealership satisfied with my purchase.

Michael, we are happy we had the Prius you were looking for and that you left our dealership satisfied. We are always more than happy to assist you if... anything else comes up. Take care!

November 6, 2017

Great, all questions answered. Test drive provided physical answers.

Jack, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

October 25, 2017

Although I live in Lake Forest and RSM is quite a bit further from my home than Auto Nation in Irvine, I feel "at home" when I come to your site. That... is because I leased my car there and the experience was not one of "high pressure" salesmen. Sanders is the one that waited on me the evening my son and daughter in law and myself came looking for a new car for me. It was divine intervention! I made my appointment this past Monday on a day I knew Sanders would be there so I could see him again. He became friends with my son and daughter and law as well as they live in RSM. Auto Nation is like a zoo! Employees friendly enough but it was not a relaxing experience the one and only time I went there several months ago.

Dear Sandra, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are... more than happy to help! The Team at Santa Margarita Toyota

October 14, 2017

Buying my car was so easy thanks to Curtis Reeves and my 1st service was fast and easy. No waiting, curtious and efficient service. Thanks guys! Liane

Hi Liane, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes u...p. Take care!