Phillips Auto

32 reviews

32 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Phillips Auto from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• January 27, 2018

If you want a car from Phillips auto, make sure to buy from Niko! I Was looking for a porsche cayman S for months, I was preparing to fly to florida to... buy the one i wanted. Then, i saw one pop up for sale at Phillips. Went in that same day, and believe me when i say it, this car was the cleanest cayman s ive ever seen! They really go above and beyond with all of their cars. Niko was very helpful, and got me the car for a great deal! I will most definitely come back. Thanks again.

April 30, 2018

The sales representative was outstanding they just didn’t have the car desired but I would have used them if they did. I would refer anyone to this dealership

April 2, 2018

I just finished the process of trading in my car and purchasing a Mercedes benz C63 from this dealership. The experience I had here was excellent. This... is the best customer service I've received at any dealer so far. As soon as I walked in the door Morgan greeted me and sat me down to explain everything with my trade. After that, we went out to test drive multiple cars. I found the one I really liked and we went on to the whole financing situation. Mike really helped me out a lot with financing. Finding a bank who would finance a younger guy with not much credit history. He worked hard to get me the best rate possible. I'm really thankful for that. He made sure I was explained the details for the loan at the end as well. Once everything was set. The owner, Malcom, came in to the office to check how my whole experience was here. Really friendly guy to talk to. He's got a great team here working with him.

January 29, 2018

If you are a female car buyer and want to be taken seriously, do not bring a male with you to this dealership. From the moment I walked onto this car lot... with my husband, it was as if I was invisible, though I was 100% the purchaser and subject-matter-expert of the Porsche I was there to inspect. My husband mentioned multiple times "she is the buyer", they not only automatically handed him the keys for the test drive but every question I asked, the answer would be directed to him. Forget that my email inquiry and voicemail were not returned at the onset, but then I was handed off to the General Sales Manager (who happens to be a woman) without introduction after MY test drive. Every single question I had about the car's background and history, surprisingly Theresa would repeatedly look from me back to my husband to give the long deflected answer, even my husband noticed as he again mentioned that I'm the buyer. To top it off nobody ever followed up with me, little did they know I was a cash buyer ready to make a purchase. Loved the car but I would never do business here. Very disappointing given the standing that a woman holds here!

October 29, 2017

Bought a great car within one hour of stepping onto premises. Great team and not pushy.

May 29, 2017

Very nice, and clean selection of pre-owned vehicles. Pricing is very reasonable and competitive with current market.

May 24, 2017

I was very disappointed in the follow up service after purchasing our Bentley. The salesman never told us about license plates and when we inquired a couple... of weeks later about there whereabouts he said under the paper saying Phillips. No license plates so we had to go stand in line at DMV and get them under a lost license plate. Salesman never called after our purchase to see if the car was OK; if we had any questions or any problems. When I did call about the license plates I left several messages before I got a call back. I am in the service industry and when you buy a beautiful Bentley a person wants a luxury experience. I was treated better when I bought a used Volkswagen for my daughter going off to college. I would never buy another car at this dealership.

September 28, 2016

Car delivered without several items. They played dumb about everything. Watch the details because they don't

September 3, 2016

I wouldn't normally comment about my car buying experience but the service, courtesy, professionalism, friendliness and honesty that I experience from... Michael was the best and most delightfully efficient experience that I have had in my life. I want to thank both Michael and Theresa for treating like me royalty. A special huge thanks to Michael for his hard work in acquiring financing. I can't think of another dealership that I would ever buy another car from. Wow!!!!

Harold, Sorry for such a late reply. We would like to say thank you so much for your candid review of Michael and Theresa and for your kind words. We ...appreciate that you chose to do business with us and are grateful for good clients. Enjoy the awesome car you purchased. We are here to help anytime.

July 9, 2016

Bought car sign unseen from out of state. Vehicle was accurately portrayed. Very responsive. Painless process.

Brad, Buying out of state, sight unseen, can be very daunting. We try to do our very best to simplify this process for any buyer and provide as much a...s we can upfront. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasurable experience working with us! We thank you and are here for any future needs.Thanks!