Read reviews that mention:

December 14, 2018

Do not buy from them! No integrity!! Now I must sue them to receive what was owed to us and specifically spelled out on our purchase agreement.

November 28, 2018

I recently purchased a 2013 BMW M6 from Marshall Goldman Motor Sales and the entire experience was excellent from start to finish. I called on the day... after Thanksgiving to see if they were open and if the car was available. The lady who answered was very kind and let me know they were open and the car was still available. I drove out to take a look at the vehicle and was greeted at the door by a smiling face welcoming me. She told me to take a look around and she would let Joe know that I was there. I was blown away by the absolutely gorgeous and rare exotic cars everywhere! Joe immediately came out to greet me and took me to see the BMW M6. The car was exactly as described and in basically new condition. Joe answered all of my questions and highlighted some features about the car that I was not aware of. I was ready to purchase right away! Joe walked me through all of my options for financing the vehicle and went out of his way to work with me on the numbers. I truly felt like he was trying to get me the best deal possible that would work for my budget. I wanted to think it over and speak with my wife before making the purchase so I told him I would get back to him the following day. The next day I took my wife to look at the car and she was also impressed and told me to go ahead and buy it. Joe ended up working out an even better deal than we discussed the previous day and was able to get the payment where I needed it. I really wanted to drive away in the car and was worried because it was near closing time. Joe and his team said they would stay late to get all the paperwork done and make sure I left in my dream car!! I must say that one of the ladies in the front office, Jean, was a great help and was a pleasure to work with! Overall, I highly recommend Marshall Goldman Motor Sales! They have an amazing selection of cars and a staff that will go the extra mile to get you in your dream car! Thanks again to Joe and his team!

• February 23, 2018

Purchased a 2014 Porsche Turbo S cabriolet in white online from these guys sight unseen and when it arrived I was greatly happy with my purchase and whole... experience of the dealership. John is a great salesman.

May 19, 2017

Joe Levak at Marshal Goldman Motor Sales was very helpful in showing us and finding the right car for us. The dealership is very clean and very well organized!... Needless to say too many beautiful cars to choose from. Will absolutely look in the future for another car from Marshall Goldman!

March 19, 2017

We have stopped in a few times to look for a fun summer convertible, and they always have a super choice of cars. I think this week the 911 Porsche will... be ours.

February 16, 2017

I drove up from the Dayton Ohio area to pick up my Maserati and the car was better than I expected and the dealership from the receptionist to the owner... were all extremely polite. I will for sure be a repeat customer.

February 15, 2017

My new Ferrari California T is awesome. I would purchase another car here anytime. Looks them up.

December 28, 2016

There is no beating the selection in the showroom. The quality and variety of supercars is second to none. I came in to look at an older 911 and the... battery was dead so they couldn't demonstrate the convertible top would function. After jumping the car to get it started, I was refused a test drive even though the 911 is worth about 1/6th the price of my current car. Sales person (RJ) was friendly enough, but stated that it is their policy not to even move the cars around to let you see it in natural light. There was no way to evaluate the underbody. You must commit to buy pending the test drive before they'll take a car out. I have my own policy of try it before you buy it.

December 22, 2016

Cars too close together Need to be able to drive a car that is mucho dinero

December 11, 2016

My family and I stopped into the dealership while we were in town for The holiday and saw all of the Ferrari supercars, really cool. I feel in love with... a 2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S in white and right then and there a deal was performed. This purchase was pretty easy. thanks best of wishes.