1.0
  • Excellent customer service

I contacted Gaudin Motor Company to purchase a 2011 Mercedes E350 Sedan. I met with Mike Anderson and took it for a test drive. Mike is professional and very knowledgeable and was fantastic in every aspect during and after the sale. My overall experience with the Guadin team was excellent. They really took care of me and provided a great value with great customer service. I will definitely come back to them for another car in the future.

• Disrespect, Rude and completely uncaring

Flew into vegas to view used car. Sent several email for more info back and forth. When we arrived were told car was not there, car was there but in service, car needs battery, wait while we find keys, come back next week. We went though a total of 3 sales reps to get that much info. Every time they send some else to talk to us. The kicker was we were asked if we wanted a drink while they looked for the keys so we could at least see the car, they charged us a dollars for a coke. Terrible service from the sales team

• Excellent Car buying Experience

Just went to browse at a paticular car seen on the website. From the minute we walked onto this dealership we were nothing but surprised. Since buying cars in our lifetime was always an aggravating experience this was just not the case here at Guadin. Our salesman Jake Curguz was not only knowledgeable but was up front and answered all of our questions honestly we were shocked at how Unagrravating the day was going Jeff Davis the finance manager and Jake our salesman worked with us and we all ended up with an agreement and trade in that met to all of our liking. We purchased the car of our dreams !! We would also like to add that there was a slight issue that we found after leaving , brought the car back and the service consultant Mario Hernandez was also wonderful, they corrected the problem and even called us a week or so after to check that all was well., we set up our future maintenance with Keith Walton and we would like to advise anyone that is going to Gaudin for a new or used vehicle that we would HIGHLY Recommend this dealership , they treated us like family we are Nothing but Very Pleased with our decison to walk on to this dealership and purchase our dream car! Thank you

• excellent experience! excellent service!!

carl is a wonderful sales rep, full of knowledge and went above and beyond to help me find the car of my liking. fantastic experience overall.

• Macan inventory

The rep was very attentive and responsive to my questions. Prompt responses!

The rep was very attentive and responsive to my questions. Prompt responses!

• Service

The Service Manager tells you one thing and does another. He leads you to believe that everything will work out but then you never hear from him. I received empty promises and it not only cost me a lot of money but he wasted my time. Please do yourself a favor and stay away from the service department. The Service process that I went through was something I don't wish on anyone. I was conned but you could help yourself by not giving any personal documents.

• Worst Dealer ever experienced

Worst dealer experience that I ever had in 40 years. The financing package was screwed up by the sales finance desk. My trade in was not paid off timely and I thereby received late payment status on my past due auto loan-hence a FICO score ding. In addition the finance guy did not take proper down payment deposit and the dealer sent me a legal threat without calling or writing with an apology or explanation. When confronted with the issues they blamed it all on me. My neighbor warned me about these guys and I now know why. Do not buy a car here!! They have premium brands and treat their customers like they are buying Yugo's. I have reported them to Porsche America.

• Gaudin Buying experience

I bought a used A4 from GJP. It couldn't have been a better experience. They answered all my questions with patience and no pressure or attitude. They were very knowledgeable. They gave me a good price too. I flew in from out of state and they picked me up. They let me check out the vehicle by another mechanic. They didn't have any gotchas or scams in the pricing. The paperwork to buy the car went really fast! They take care of their cars and their customers and people. I hope to someday buy again from them - it was worth the flight and drive back. Thanks Michael and the team at GJP.

• you ask for a review

I'm always treated great at Gaudin, Paul Molina has always taken care of me, very happy everyone at the dealership.----------John Boschetto

• Great experience

I had a great experience buying my car at Gaudin. Dan Micale, salesman who I worked with, def is experienced, polite, and knows what he is doing. Thanks.