Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Gainesville

432 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Gainesville from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing customer service

Never had such an easy buying experience! Josh was a great salesman and had everything taken care of easy and fast!

• Great place for service

Had my 40k service performed, the service was 1st class.

Had my 40k service performed, the service was 1st class.

• Oil change

Got an oil change and everything was satisfactory.

Got an oil change and everything was satisfactory.

• New Car Purchase

We were only suppose to go looking at cars and the ended up purchasing a 2017 Jeep Renegade Sport! Thanks to Ritch, who did whatever he could to satisfy our needs! We were beyond satisfied, I don't regret it one bit! Thank you Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! I definitely recommend it! These people will beat prices that another dealership won't.

• Excellent!
    May 23, 2017

I am a single mom, full time student, and working full time but I don't have an credit. Rich Wharton helped me get a great deal with a brand new 2017 Jeep Patriot. The service was amazing, and I wouldn't wanted to buy a car from anyone else!

• A Great Experience
    May 22, 2017

My Salesman was Ramone Rowe... I can't express through words how much he helped me when purchasing my car. If it wasn't right for me he told me, let's look at something else. All the compliments I've gotten on my shiny bright red 2016 Dodge Journey. Thank you so much you're very appreciated.

• Very satisfied
    May 22, 2017

It had been several years since I have had a new car. However it was a very smooth transaction and they were really easy to work with. They worked hard to put this all together and I came home with my new car!

• Smooth and easy!
    May 22, 2017

I stopped by to look at Chrysler 300's and Josh showed and explained the differences in all of them. I ended up finding one that more than exceeded what I was searching for! AND for less than I wanted to spend! I HIGHLY recommend Josh and will come see him for my next purchase!

• Bought a New 2017 Jeep Patriot
    May 20, 2017

Josh Ayub was my salesman and he was so AWESOME, Polite and sold me on a new 2017 Jeep Patriot and I Love it!!!! Thank You Josh Ayub!! Rosie Shaw

• Too easy
    May 20, 2017

Stephen made the process flow seemlessly. This was my first car buying experience and stephen made this very easy for me great deal on a great vehicle