Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Gainesville

740 reviews

740 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Gainesville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• June 23, 2017

I had not planned to purchase a car, just to look at one but I liked the car so much, and my salesman, Vince, was so helpful in answering all my questions,... I ended up buying a 2017 GC Trailhawk - which I love!! I could not be happier with my salesman Vince, or my experience at Hayes in Gainesville.

September 17, 2018

Bryan Caudell is very friendly and kept me informed on my service visit. Everything was taken care of as promised. I would recommend the service department... to anyone else.

Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Thank you for the positive and servicing your vehicle with us. We greatly appreciate them both.

September 3, 2018

Vince was amazing! Low pressure, open, honest, and he listened. He helped my wife and I get into a beautiful new Jeep Wrangler rubicon. Thanks Vince

Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. We hope you enjoy your new Wrangler and thanks for joining the Hayes... Family!

Worked with:
    Vince Mercardante

Sales Specialist

(5.0) 59 reviews

August 11, 2018

It is easy to write a review about crappy service, lousy products, etc., but I find that when praise is worthy...it should be given. This is one of those... times. This is my second purchase from Hayes CDJ of Gainesville. Once again, it proved to be a positive experience. I had visited at LEAST four other dealerships and had been in contact with approximately seven dealerships total in an attempt to find the best deal. Let's face it. We work hard for our money and we certainly want to get the most out of our earned dollars. (They are also working hard for their money and need to make their living as well). Once again, Hayes came through. The staff is always courteous and easy to work with. They're not aggressive, they're not pushy. My salesman (Jonathan Varner) was amazing. I know I probably irritated him, but he remained professional, courteous, and when all was said and done...it was his good attitude, and his efforts to get the deal done that had me return (in addition to a great deal on my choice of vehicle). On a side note, John Quante, the finance manager, made the transaction entertaining and painless. In fact, I don't recall EVER having THAT much fun signing documents. Hayes is truly a great dealership operated by great people. Just know what you're buying, research your vehicle(s) of interest, shop, and compare, and you'll no doubt have the same great experience. HAPPY CAR BUYING!

Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Thank you for your multiple purchases and positive review. We greatly appreciate it all. Enjoy your latest vehicle from Hayes and thanks for joining o...ur family!

Worked with:
    John Quante

F&I Manager

(5.0) 62 reviews

Jonathan Varner

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 7 reviews

July 28, 2018

My vehicle has been having a nagging problem for the last six months, what I believed to be a transmission issue was diagnosed as a fuel line problem... that two different service departments had failed to identify. The vehicle is just out of warranty but I was not charged for my service because as the service tech said, someoneone should have found this sooner. That kind of honesty is refreshing and unfortunately too rare.

July 25, 2018

Even though I bought my Jeep at Troncalli. I had a bad experience with their service, so I changed to Hayes and have been going to Hayes with Brian being... my service advisor for the past 15,000 miles. I haven???t had a bad experience yet. Brian is a very awesome,caring person with a great personality and will do everything he can to make your experience great. He???s always working my car in to work with my schedule. I will continue going here and will never go to Troncalli agin nor will I buy a car from them as well.

Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for the positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. We look forward to seeing you again and tha...nks for joining the Hayes Family!

July 13, 2018

I have visited this service center twice since purchasing my Jeep four months ago. I can ALWAYS rely on them to be respectful of my time and handle my... vehicle well. With other service centers, it seems there were more problems with my vehicle when I left than when I arrived, but not with Hayes Chrysler! Each time I have visited, I drove away in a Jeep I knew was well taken care of. The prices of service are very fair, and the customer service is exceptional!

Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Gainesville

Thanks for your purchase, servicing your Jeep with us and your positive review. We greatly appreciate them all. We hope you are enjoying your new Jeep... from Hayes and thanks for joining our family!

July 13, 2018

Since I am customer Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Gainesville, all the service I had requested was perfectly done but the only issue, I don't like... is the prices : Labor is expensive.

July 12, 2018

Ashley Smith was phenomenal to work with. Best car buying experience I've had so far

July 12, 2018

great job and got it done quickly, Friendly staff.