Nissan World of Springfield

709 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nissan World of Springfield from DealerRater.com
  • Friendly salesperson and very clean showroom

The salesperson was very helpful and friendly. He answered our questions throughly and explained the features of our car to our satisfaction. The Nissan Mobile APP is very useful to have on the I phone.

• Great Service, Great Saving Opportunities

The service experience was thorough and the staff did not try to sell me services that I did not need (I've experienced this with another dealer, which is why I came to Nissan World of Springfield). They also made valuable coupons available. As my budget is tight, I need to utilize any opportunity to limit my spending.

• Great service

Jason is very customer-oriented and patient. Excellent salesman. Joey is very friendly, detail-oriented, and got me through the finance and documentation process efficiently and painlessly.

• Customer service

Buying process much faster than before ,i can say it was improved. Marinho Martins and Paul Henri...thsnk _you guys for helping us.

• Great service

Advisor was very good and friendly, good experience, repairs done as expected. Would definitely come back again and recommend to everyone as well

• Great experience

I liked that the Salesmen, Herbert and Dave, worked with me to help me obtain the deal I was looking for.

Thank you for your review, Gregory. We are happy to hear that everything went well for you. We will pass your feedback along to Herbert and Dave. Drive safely. Best, Nissan World of Springfield

• Today''s service was very fast.

Today''s service was very fast. That is important as I usually schedule this service before work. Front desk was friendly.Vehicle: 2013 Nissan Maxima

We appreciate your kind words about the entire service team. Thank you for choosing Nissan World of Springfield for your vehicle needs. Best, Nissan World of Springfield

• service and explaining the charges and coupons

We appreciate the kind words, Vic. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Nissan World of Springfield

service and explaining the charges and coupons that could be used were the best! Processed me and had me out in record time. Vehicle: 2015 Nissan Altima

• Received personal service from Eric Kruty

Received personal service from Eric Kruty, who greeted me at the door. He did not keep me waiting incessantly during the buying process. He was professional and courteous. I greatly appreciated conducting my transaction in one of the small office spaces, rather than at the round tables located on the showroom floor.Vehicle: 2016 Nissan Rogue

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Juan. We are very happy to hear about your positive experience with Eric. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to stop by for a visit. Best, Nissan World of Springfield

• A team with a great understanding of Customer Serv

A team with a great understanding of Customer Service and presentation. See what you can do with your pricing. it's a bit over the top. Too many dealerships beat you on pricing.

Thank you for the great feedback, Edgar! We appreciate hearing all comments, so we can provide the best service to our customers. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you again. Best, Nissan World of Springfield