This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• STAY AWAY FROM HERE !!!

Helped me get a vehicle with my credit but what I ended up was NOT worth all the help.

• Unsatisfactory Experience

Found the car I liked online, and called a few times asking questions about the car, from different features, to any issues/problems or if it was smoked in. I was assured there were no problems with the car, and happily went to check it out. After 2 and a half hours of driving, i was greeted by a car that was filthy inside and was falling apart. There were obvious cigarette burns, so i don't know how he had not known if it was smoker free. When i test drove it, there was no power in the lower gears, and were definite engine issues. When we stopped at a gas station to get a better look at the vehicle, the engine failed to start back up again. We needed to find somebody inside willing to give us a jump start. The owner was very kind, offered to put a new battery in the vehicle, and didn't try to push anything on us, but the quality of the dealership and cars were subpar.