3.7
Average based on 7 reviews
  • Great communication & service, quality car

I want a specific car, and searched thoroughly to narrow my top choices. As a single mother and adult (30-something) student who is planning to transfer down the coast within the next year, I'm very particular about what I need in my vehicle, and in what I will take on financially. The first time I called Bastan, they were happy to listen to my situation and open to discussing options. With work, school, and a move in process, it took me a few days to get to the lot to test drive, but they were very good with following up without having me feel pressured. Once I finally made it in, it was a weekday evening, I had to bring my daughter, and they were kind enough to stay late due to an accident delay on the bridge, with no signs of rush or bother. The car was very nice, with a few minor issues that I would have expected to have been taken care of with someone having called about it days earlier. I check carfaxes, and it is a car worth keeping high on the list. Overall, it was a great vehicle, over-priced (as previous reviewers mentioned), but I feel that a small portion of that is something I have to consider for them working with me in my situation, and it leaves room for negotiation. This is one I'm going back to after doing all of the test drives and hearing the offers at different lots, so I will upate my status as a buyer when all is said and done.

• Great Car

Armando was excellent help with my purchase of a 2010 Toyota Prius. He greeted me at the lot and took a very laid back approach with me which was greatly appreciated and noted. During the entire sales cycle Hoodi was very informative and upfront about the vehicle, providing me whatever information I requested immediately. Also, financing my purchase was very quick and easy. Bastan Auto has a great selection of vehicles on the lot.

• Quick and great service!

My wife and I just bought a 2010 Prius at Bastan Auto Center. The whole purchase process was completely painless. This was actually a huge surprise compared to some of the reviews I read from others. We checked out some other Priuses on other dealerships close by but they offered the best deal! I was out with a great deal in less than an hour. I don't particularly like car buying, but highly recommend purchasing from them!

• Great cars

Very helpful people, I got the car I wanted with right price and no headache. Hoodi was very helpful.

• Never even a call back

Tried 2 times and never got a reply back. Nothing much to say but I have to type at least 50 words

• happy camper!

I found exactly what I was looking for online, called, came in next day, car was in great condition, priced fair, my mechanic approved, drove home same day happy, and still happy 2 months later.

• No Bueno My Friend!

I recently went in to purchase a vehicle from this lot and it was not a good experience by any means. I came from 50 miles out because I really liked a vehicle they had in stock. I had all my paperwork together and had made sure all my ducks were in a row prior to going down from so far away. I got there and forgot my driver license (my fault totally) so i was put off until the following day. Instead of traveling al the way back home I had a family member fax over copies of my license as was supposedly acceptable by the dealership. The next day came and I had everything ready only to be told they couldn't verify my employment. (on a sunday, really??? and I provided my most recent stub) That's probably because we were closed. I have never been through a buying process like this and I totally got shafted by traveling that far for absolutely nothing! Do yourself a favor and go to a well known dealer. I went down to a real dealership (brand name) and had a new vehicle within 2 hours.