Bergstrom Luxury on Victory Lane

4.1
  • Great Experience at Infiniti Store!

A big thank you to Tom Sawyer, Jack Willert and Ari Thomas for making the purchase process of our 2015 QX60 enjoyable and stress-free! The entire team was honest, friendly and extremely helpful along the way. Ari did a thorough job of going through the vehicle to ensure we understood how everything worked. The whole process from stepping into the showroom to driving out was a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Bergstrom to purchase your next vehicle!

• Great communication

Sent an email through cars.com and got a quick response from a dealer representative. However the car I was interested in sold the next day.

• Used Cars

Overall, feedback was great for any other general inquires that entailed used vehicle purchases and were kind and honest to their return.

• Great Dealership, Great Vehicles

Ted Hoff at Bergstroms worked very hard to find us the vehicle that we were looking for. We're very happy with the purchasing experience and our new Volvo!

• Not responsive and not sure they even read emails

Sent them several emails on a CPO . Never received any responses about the car but kept on getting some unrelated emails from different people from "Guest Services" asking me if I had any questions. Yes I did and yes I sent them along several times. And no, I did not receive any responses. Pretty sad considering the car has been sitting on their lot for 5 months or more even.

• Exceptional service from Jeremy and Scott!!

Both Jeremy and Scott take such good care of me and my car. I live in Milwaukee and drive over 100 miles just to have my car serviced by Scott. I feel they make suggestions to ensure my safety in my car not trying to upsell me optional service.

• Got a used car

Got a car from them yr 2010 hyundai 3 wks later it broke down.i am not happy with the purchase and they keep pushing for the warranty and i pay the rest. If it broke down 6 mnths or 1 yr after my purchase then i will understand not 3 wks later.

• Not the typical vehicle service experience

Brought in my Lexus RX350 Sport for 10k maintenance. This is my first Lexus so this visit was my 2nd service experience at Bergstrom Lexus. I got the car in late May 2016. Stuart was the service representative. Just like last time, the professionalism of the staff and operation was impressive. Since I'm still acclimating to the new car, I came with a list of questions on features. Not only did Stu answer them with ease, he went out of his way to share additional insight to help me understand/enjoy my new vehicle even better. It was refreshing to see an employee so engaged, happy to do was he does for a living, and truly have a care for the customer's satisfaction level. Being a business executive myself, I really appreciate the culture they have created at their dealership. Well done!

• service dept.

The service manager did a great job assisting me with my needed repairs, and provided transportation during the process.

• Out of state purchaser.

I am considering buying a car, but I am located out of the state of the Dealership. They havethe color and style of car that I want. They responded fast to all of my question except price on extended warranty. I am not sure if they will still reply or they don't provide this response via email. Other than that, it was a great experience over all. Thanks,