New 855-779-3988 Dealer Website
Used 855-620-3773 Email Dealer
Service 866-983-1460

Average based on 126 reviews.
  • Great Customer Service!!!

I recently purchased a new 2016 Lexus RX at Hennessey and I can not say enough good things about my experience here. If you are in the market for a new vehicle I highly recommend you go here and ask for Johnathan Lankford. Shopping for a new car has always been stressful for me and I REALLY appreciated the customer service that I received at this dealership. Johnathan was knowledgeable and informative rather then being pushy and I feel like I had all my questions answered. From the moment we walked into the dealership He gave us his undivided attention and completely sold me on the Lexus Brand. Even after my purchase he patiently showed me how to use the many features Lexus offers on my vehicle and called to follow up with me to make sure I did not have any additional questions. I have already recommended both Hennessey and Johnathan to my friends and family. Now I am totally enjoying my new car and very happy with my purchase :) Glad I joined the Lexus Family!!!

• Best car buying experience I have ever had

I have purchased over a dozen new cars through the years and my experience with Frank and Hennessy Lexus was by far the best experience I have ever had. They were professional, responsive as well as competitively priced. I really cannot say enough positive things about the entire team I dealt with. The sales person and finance person both made me feel like I was the most important customer they had! If you are thinking of buying a new Lexus, I highly recommend you consider purchasing it from Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett.

• The salesperson was great and customer friendly

Great service ,salesperson spent the time and was thorough and provided honest and fair pricing

• Lexus makes a fine car, but Hennessy is the best!

Lexus makes a fine car, but Hennessy does a great job of sales and service. Everyone says "Hi" to you in the hallways. Everyone ask if you're being helped. They have bottled water and snacks for those waiting in the lounge while their car is being serviced. Their lounge has private glassed areas so you can do some work while waiting. Their loaner vehicles are always clean and come with loaded options to experiment with. When my car is ready to pickup it's washed and cleaned to perfection. The service writers help you move your personal belongings between your car and the loaner car. Their loaner drive up is protected from the weather and is fully covered. The quotes for service and repairs is never more than quoted and many times less. The car is always ready when they say it will be. They call following every service to rate your feedback. Suggestions are seriously documented. The Service Manager is definitely Customer Oriented. The entire dealership is the most positive experience one could expect. The always meet and usually exceed my expectations. I tell folks that I really can't afford to drive a Lexus, but in terms of convenience, dependability and driving experience, I can't afford not to. Time is money and my time is limited. Driving a dependable car that is serviced properly yields years of payback from my initial investment. Good job Hennessy!

• Excellent service

Extremely responsive to the request I made while looking for a new car.

Extremely responsive to the request I made while looking for a new car.

• Review

My breaks are still making the same noise that I heard as I back up as before the repairs.

• Great experience

Extremely nice salesman, quick and painless process, Love the Car!

Extremely nice salesman, quick and painless process, Love the Car!

• Replace our key

Cjay is always very helpful and cordial He always take the time to explain all the details and chat a moment with us. He is also very patient since it is not too easy to deal with my husband sometimes. Lucia

• 2012 Lexus RX350

John is an excellent Service Manager. He is always prompt, professional, and answers all my questions.

• Oil Change

Keep up the good service. This separates you from the others.

Keep up the good service. This separates you from the others.