New 888-853-3056 Dealer Website
Used 888-852-6631 Email Dealer
Service 888-853-3106

• Happy Lexus Owner!

Easy scheduling, prompt service and attention to detail.

Easy scheduling, prompt service and attention to detail.

• Great service

Great service for the RX. They have the service completed when they say they would. They have fixed any problems under warranty without a hassle. Would recommend the Kendall Lexus for buying or service needs.

• Excellent service

Service was excellent. It was easy to schedule, they had a loaner right there and service was done quickly. It was so nice not to be browbeaten into unnecessary services or items!

• Lexus oil change

Awesome. ... I like taking my cars to kendall.. I like the overall experience. I trust the dealership.

• Car servicing

They make servicing your car effortless and painless as well.

They make servicing your car effortless and painless as well.

• Great Experience

We were in the market for a used car and found a couple of the exact model at Kendall Lexus online . An email, a couple of phone calls and a test drive later, we found a great car. I hesitate to call their sales staff salesmen because they were so low key and helpful they seemed like they actually like what they do, weird. From the 'salesmen' to the financing, this was about the easiest car transaction we've ever experienced. Thanks!