4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 18 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

April 10, 2018

It was a great experience. My wife and I were pleased with the service.

Stanley And Juris Stanton, thanks for the 5 star review! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Lexus GX460
    March 23, 2018

Rick made it so easy for us to purchase our Lexus GX460. He worked hard to find the one I was looking for and did! I appreciate all who helped at Ke...ndall Lexus of Eugene.

Jeannye Williams we are happy to have helped find your hard to find Lexus GX 460. We sincerely appreciate your positive review and look forward to wor...king with you in the future. Have an amazing day!

Super Lexus dealership in Eugene Oregon.
    March 16, 2018

The buying experience was the best I have ever had with some of the friendliest people on earth. If I were to buy another auto, it would be from Kend...all.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope to be of service again in the future. Have a great day!

Purchase 2018 RX 350
    February 1, 2018

The purchase process went very well working with Greg.

Jenny Sirnio, thanks for the 5 star review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Kendall Lexus
    December 25, 2017

Top notch dealer Highly recommend. Mike Morrow is a quality customer representative.

Robert Smith, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did, and we hope you have a ...fantastic day!

Very happy with service
    December 11, 2017

we were in a rush so the F&I guy got us iout of there quickly. Fortunately it was bad weather and few other customers. Beautiful used vehicle with a...ll maintenance records.

William Nelson, thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.... Have an awesome day!

New Lexus owner
    November 17, 2017

Greg Kuhnle provided excellent service with purchase of Lexus assisting us with all kinds of paperwork, orienting us with new vehicle etc. Highly reco...mmend Greg for an excellent experience with vehicle purchase!

George Gardinier, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We appreciate your recommendation and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank y...ou again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Great car buying experience
    October 20, 2017

If you had a flock of Rick Fosters, you could rule the auto business.

Hi James Stough, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for the great review!

Peggy Holloway
    October 6, 2017

We love the GS 350 and our salesman Jorge Bautista did a very good job for us. We do have two concerns: the condition of the vehicle upon delivery w...as not up to Lexus standards and needed to be properly detailed, inside and outside the car, for a vehicle of this quality and, we were told by our salesman that the first four service appointments would be covered at no cost to us. We verified that we could have these performed at Toyota where we live and were told yes. After receiving a welcome letter from Krista Farver, her letter indicated there would only be two services available and upon speaking with her these service appointments could only be done at Lexus, cost free to us. There is a bit of miscommunication between these two departments. However, all in all, it was a great experience and this dealer really worked for our business. The finance department was fast, easy and efficient. We would purchase another vehicle from this dealership.

Peggy Holloway, thank you so much for the positive review! We would like the opportunity to address your concerns with service expectations. Our Gener...al Manager, Mike McKean will reach out to you shortly. We look forward to continuing to provide you with exceptional service.

Used Lexus ES 350
    October 2, 2017

I researched online the vehicle I was interested in, and then checked out the available inventory on the Kendall Lexus website. I found a car that app...eared to meet my criteria, so I called and scheduled a test drive for the next day. The car was ready for me when I got there, so I took it for a drive, the salesman explained the options the car had, and then we agreed on a fair price. The whole process was quick and painless, and everyone I dealt with was very friendly and very helpful. I will definitely go back when I need another car, and I would recommend the dealership and the salesman to my friends. Thanks for a very pleasant used car buying experience.

Hello Bruce Remington, thank you; we appreciate your feedback and for taking the time to let us know how we did during your recent visit. Please let u...s know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

344 Goodpasture Island Rd Eugene, OR 97401