Lexus of Colorado Springs

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.2
  • New Lexus Buyer

Recently purchased my first Lexus. Looked at BMW and Audi as well. The Lexus product is better IMO, but the team at Kuni Lexus made the decision even ...easier. Their attention to detail and customer service - without an overbearing sales process - was clearly superior to the competition. A big thank you to Michael Young for providing an outstanding buying experience, and to Jennifer Manier for spending some quality time with me to get my new car setup (with a sweet 90s soundtrack playing in the background!). I'd recommend this team in a heartbeat.

Matt, Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on your first Lexus! And secondly, I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review about yo...ur buying experience. On behalf of Michael Young, Jennifer Manier, and everyone else here at Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs, it was an honor to serve you. Sincerely, Ed Baur President and General Manager

• First Visit

Some of the friendliest staff I have ever worked with. Brian was great and made everything really nice and easy for me. I was not able to purchase a... car at that time but when I am ready I will definitely go back.

• Very poor communication...

Almost purchased a car, but the car was sold to another party. We had individuals checking on our arrival and another telling us the car was sold. ...Poor communication and follow up. Very disappointing experience.

I am sorry to hear of your experience. We will be happy to alert you as soon as we acquire a similar vehicle and put a hold on it to allow you travel ...time in order to prevent another wasted trip. Please reach out to me, Ed Baur, General Manager, at 719-639-2671 so we can further discuss your situation and the vehicle you're looking for. Thank you.

• susan maness

Gil my salesperson was just great to deal with. I really like this dealership, because they are not like any other dealership that I have dealt with ...in the past. They do not high pressure you to buy a car. The credit manager was great! He went over the details of the contract and mentioned options as far as warranty, etc. No high pressure sales at this dealership. !! It is very refreshing to find a dealership like Lexus of Colorado. Highly recommend.

• This dealer will take every cent they can from you

I recently went to this dealership to look into buying a used car and was greatly disrespected on the car valuation process. The used car sales manage...r printed out a list of comparable cars of my make and model from all across the US, as far as Florida and New Jersey. This tactic is truly a slap in the face of a local consumer and is unfair for the local purchaser. I would not recommend trading in a car at this dealership.

Damien, we?re sorry about your dissatisfaction. If you would like to discuss this situation further, please contact me. Ed Baur, General Manager, 719-...639-2671.

• Great Team!

Both Amy & Michael did a great job of helping us buy our car! Very, very pleased with the experience.

• Great experience

Beth was great to work with on coordination everything and Mark was really helpful and accommodating with our review and purchase process

• 10/10 dealership

the following is my response to a Lexus Customer Survey that I was sent a couple of weeks after purchasing the car // survey question = What did you l...ike the best about your dealership experience? // my answer was as follows // the entire dealership // the people I dealt with, notably my primary contact, Ken Phelps (sales consultant) - just a wonderful trustworthy guy who followed up and dealt with all my questions - he was very much on top of things - I would wholeheartedly recommend Ken to anyone looking for a Lexus, not only locally, but nationwide // everyone else I dealt with as great as well: Amy Fox (biz dev), Tim Evans (reconditioning mgr), Don DeCarlo (biz mgr), Kalib Steele (delivery specialist) // there was a sense of geniality amongst the staff - it was very pleasant being there // the car was delivered looking immaculate inside & out // a couple of minor issues with the vehicle where dealt with quickly and to my satisfaction // it's hard to believe I received such quality attention and service just for purchasing a used 5 year old Lexus ES 350 // one can safely buy a car sight unseen from out-of-state as I did because of their trustworthiness // based on my experience, Kuni Lexus is a 10/10 dealership

• 10/10 dealership

• Service Dept

Enjoy all the people at Kuni Lexus Colorado Springs.

Lexus of Colorado Springs