Germain Lexus of Easton

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 152 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 20, 2017

I found Germain Lexus of Easton a very different experience from other dealerships at which I stopped. The sales staff was welcoming, friendly, and p...rofessional, answering questions and showing me cars without being pushy or non-responsive. Preston was helpful throughout, directing me to exactly the sort of car I was looking for but hadn't identified as much. After the deal was easily transacted, he went out of his way to pick up the car for one adjustment. We will return (although hopefully not for some time to purchase again).

Hello, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience during your visit ...and went home with the vehicle for you! Preston is a great salesperson and always strives to make every guest feel like they would in his own home. If you ever need anything we are always here for you and we are looking forward to working with you in the future. Congratulations on the purchase of your vehicle and thank you again for your review! Sincerely, Germain Lexus of Easton

November 5, 2017

I inquired about a car I had found on cars.com and the team got back to me right away. The car I wanted sold the day I asked about it, but I apprecia...ted their prompt response.

We would love to get you information on the next vehicle you're interested in. Sorry this one got away and thanks for the review. Hope to see you so...on!

September 19, 2017

Wow!!!! The sales rep, Janet, was OUTSTANDING!!!!! Her level of expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction was astounding, to say the least. I... can most certainly see myself as a lifelong customer because of her alone. Thank you Janet. The overall experience spoke to easy, caring, knowledgeable, rewarding, promising, quality.

Josh, Sounds like Janet was a great fit to find you a suitable new vehicle. She is definitely an expert and we are happy you had a wonderful buying e...xperience with her. Thank you for your visit and congrats on the new car!

September 7, 2017

Recently bought a car from Preston Hutchins and he went above and beyond every step of the way. Knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to buy fro...m.

We are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with Preston. He always gives the best service possible! Thanks for visiting us and we ho...pe to help you again in the future.

June 4, 2017

I had my 60,000 mile LS460 scheduled and just prior to that Aaron, my representative, gave me a heads up that this service would probably be more expe...nsive than in the past and explained what would be addressed at that appointment. I was very happy to know this so I was prepared. Aaron has always explained everything to me about my vehicle which I think is somewhat remarkable since it is a 2007. He is always available and always returns my calls if I have an issue. He is a definite asset to this dealership.

Hello Jerry, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this review! Aaron Doty is a great service advisor and we are happy to hear that ...he took care of you during your visit and also prepared you for the expenses that would occur. At Germain Lexus, we strive to make everyone feel like a guest in our home and Aaron definitely lives up to that expectation. If you ever need anything, we are always here for you. Again, we would like to thank you and we will be looking forward to seeing you during your next visit. Sincerely, Germain Lexus of Easton

April 27, 2017

I purchased a BMW 3 series a few weeks ago. This was an important purchase for me and I'm so glad that the entire process was a great experience from ...start to finish. My salesman, Abu, is the man! Everyone was super nice, and they showed me that they cared more about helping me find the perfect car that I wanted and fit my preferences, rather than just trying to sell me one. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a car in the future.

Hello, Thank you and congratulations on the purchase of your vehicle! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you had a great experien...ce at Germain Lexus of Easton. Abu is a great salesperson, he always goes out of his way to make a guest feel like one in his own home. Thank you again for your visit at Germain Lexus of Easton and please know if you ever need anything, we are always here for you. Sincerely, Germain Lexus of Easton

April 13, 2017

60 k service was done efficiently and timely Preston and Kevin made it easy and stress free, hat"s off to the team at Germain lexus Of Easton!!!! I hi...ghly recommend this dealership for all your automotive needs :-) !

Hello Debra, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this review! We are happy to hear that your 60K service was stress free. Our team... here at Germain Lexus is one of a kind, and we all strive to make our guests feel like one in our own home. We appreciate your business, if you ever need anything, we are here for you. See you during your next service! SIncerely, Germain Lexus of Easton

April 11, 2017

Terri is one of the nicest, most professional, and helpful sales person I have dealt with. I will send all my friends to her.

Hello Homer, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this review! Terri is a great salesperson and we are happy to hear that she took ...care of you during your visit. If you or your friends ever need anything, please let us know and we will be here to help. Congratulations on your vehicle purchase and thank you again! Sincerely, Germain Lexus of Easton

April 10, 2017

This was my fourth (4th) Lexus purchase and I consider myself a savvy car buyer by doing my homework and research. I had three LS 460 on my radar, one... in Texas, North Carolina and Ohio I reside in Florida. I knew what I wanted and made my comparison of each vehicle and read the reviews on each dealership. This was a three (3) year process waiting for the ideal car, getting the color I wanted was the key. Germain Lexus of Easton was the front runner and Preston Hutchins made it known he wanted my business. Now, he has to endure my scrutiny as a female, online out of state customer, buying a car online sight unseen, as I decided I would trust the dealership and the sales person base on their responses to my needs and request to earn my trust. And believe me it was not easy as it came down to the wire and other buyers were showing interest in the car I wanted. I was disappointed that I might lose the purchase, but as it turned out the potential buyer’s wife wanted another selection of vehicle. Then Germain Lexus of Easton and Preston Hutchins went into overdrive with phones calls and emails making sure I did everything to ensure the LS 460 would be my next car. To some extent you lose control when other potential buyers walk into the dealership and you are a long distance buyer, but overall this was a positive experience for me and I gained a new insight on humanity. In the end a car dealership is a business and they want to make a sale, but you can do it with integrity no one or no business is perfect, but Germain Lexus of Easton and Preston Hutchins strive toward that goal and made it clear they are there for me even after the sale. The primary goal of the dealership is to make the sale, and the customer knows this and as consumers we did not anticipate enjoying the purchasing process and even dread it but the path to that end result is just as important. If you feel you've been provided with a first-class service it’s worth it when your new vehicle is parked in your garage. Buying a car sight unseen from a dealership out of town is a rigorous process, but when you interact with a dealership that has excellent reviews and high standards it helps. In the end as one quote says: “People will forget what you said…People will forget what you did…But people will never forget how you made them feel! I felt •Preston Hutchins was a professional, courteous, polite salesperson and very knowledgably •Preston Hutchins and Germain Lexus of Easton went above & beyond •Very little pressure (only when another buyer was considering the car) which is understandable •Preston Hutchins was trustworthy •Preston Hutchins listened to me and was attentive to my needs •Preston Hutchins provided quick and clear communication (email or phone calls) •Preston Hutchins played no games, he made it clear my priority was number 1 •The final sale process was quick and painless — Preston Hutchins and Germain Lexus of Easton made the process easy •Final price was exactly as negotiated (no last-minute surprises)

Hello Charlene, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this review. At Germain Lexus of Easton, we strive make our guests' comfortabl...e during their vehicle purchases. We appreciate your business and we are happy to hear Preston took care of you during yours. If you ever need anything, please let us know! Hope to see you soon! Sincerely, Germain Lexus of Easton

April 10, 2017

When you are in the process of buying one of the most important attributes of the sales person is ensuring trust. I can honestly say I always go into ...the buying process with a wall up because I feel as though sellers are officially after one goal and that is to sell. Working with Preston, I can say with assurance he is not this way. I felt he truly valued my buying needs. He understood my buying process and made sure I was comfortable along the way. He is truly a professional and I look forward to recommending others to work with him in the future.

Hello Kareen, Congratulations on the purchase of your vehicle! We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write this review. We are very ha...ppy to hear that Preston took care of you during your visit and that he made you feel comfortable along the way, he truly is a wonderful sales person. If you ever need anything, always know we are here for you. Congratulations, again and thank you! Sincerely, Germain Lexus of Easton

Germain Lexus of Easton