• Highly Recommend!

Best car buying experience I've had to date! No pressure and they put me in the car I wanted at the price I wanted! David Hovinga was very transparent and straight forward, he got us the deal without all the usual back and forth and the "oh let me go talk to my manager"! Will be back to buy my next car.

Austin. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. David and the team try to be very straight forward and transparent. If we can be of service in the future, please let us know.

• Good experience at Milton Martin Honda

Bought just the car we were looking for. Salesman John Moore went to extra lengths to find it. Financing officials very helpful, explained everything. Very happy with our car purchase

• Nathan Van Auken

I was supposed to get a 14.95 car wash before the body buddy treatment and the inside vacuumed, when I picked up the car and had left, I found that the windshield had not bee cleaned and that the inside was poorly vacuumed. That part of the service was very poor, the out side body buddy treatment seems to be done very well.

• Mr. Gary Davidson

Kudos to Rashad. Green team manager. I only svc at MMH

Kudos to Rashad. Green team manager. I only svc at MMH

• Mike Mills

Mainly warranty work which was done in an expeditious and excellent manner . Matt is truly an exemplary employee .

• Discipleship Pastor

I have NEVER been disappointed in the service department at Milton Martin. They are top notch in the quality of their service.

• Great service!

Wonderful service, and the folks at Milton Martin Honda always treat you like family. A very pleasant experience.

• Service

Excellent service without pressure from sales advisor.

Excellent service without pressure from sales advisor.

• Dealer Service Review

I called and set up a service appointment with Matt, one of the service managers. We purchased the Auto Butler plan when purchasing our Honda and the service was due. We were told how long the service would take and they were very close on their timing. While there we got the car washed, and our first scheduled maintenance completed. Matt followed up with us a couple of times to let us know everything was going as scheduled and when the car would be ready. Milton Martin Honda is our Honda Dealer of choice for purchasing Honda Products. Service on our Honda at Milton Martin Honda is always pleasant. They have excellent waiting areas and usually have donuts and coffee and various fruits available.

• honda

no problem ,every thing good! I wish labor was not so much !

no problem ,every thing good! I wish labor was not so much !