4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 344 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

344 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lexus of Knoxville from DealerRater.com

• July 25, 2017

Logan Waggoner the sales rep. was very professional and assisted me in looking at several cars - the various Lexus SUVs. There was no high pressure a...nd I accomplished my goal in determining what vehicle I would want to pursue a purchase of.

May 22, 2018

I was in the market for a used vehicle after totaling my previous SUV by hitting a deer. Brian was helpful and let me take the car for a few hours to ...drive on my own. I would recommend Lexus of Knoxville without hesitation.

Lexus of Knoxville

Thank you for the positive review! We greatly appreciate your business! Sincerely, Lexus of Knoxville

May 22, 2018

I bought my Lexus from here and had a great experience. When I brought my vehicle back in for a repair, the service was excellent. Everyone was very h...elpful and very friendly. Service was quick and I was able to drive a loaner Lexus for the duration of the time my vehicle was being repaired. I wouldn’t bring my car anywhere else!

Thank you for the positive review! We greatly appreciate your business! Sincerely, Sawyer Bowen Lexus of Knoxville

Kevin Page

Certified Service Consultant

May 22, 2018

Entire staff at Lexus of Knoxville are EXCEPTIONAL! They are friendly, knowledgeable and truly go above and beyond to please a customer. I am a Lexu...s customer for life based on their service, and their cars aren???t half bad either! 😜

Lexus of Knoxville

Thank you for the positive review! We hope you enjoy your recently purchased vehicle for many years to come! Sincerely, Sawyer Bowen Lexus of Knoxvi...lle

Daniel Carr

Financial Services Director

May 19, 2018

This was my 2nd service at this dealership. I did not purchase here, but I will when I am ready to trade--all because of excellent service department....

Lexus of Knoxville

Thank you for the positive review! We will be happy to put you in your next Lexus! Sincerely, Lexus of Knoxville

Shane McKinney

Master Certified Service Consultant

May 19, 2018

Friendly receptionists and service reps. Quick response time and good quality service. Did not buy from other dealers because of the dealer???s reputa...tion and have not been disappointed.

Lexus of Knoxville

Thank you for the positive review! It is always wonderful to hear about the friendliness and responsiveness of our team, as we believe customer servic...e is critical to our success! Sincerely, Lexus of Knoxville

Kevin Page

Certified Service Consultant

May 18, 2018

They do everything right. They were expecting me, had the loaner, listened well, and texted me when it was ready. Car looked like new. And the free co...ffee, spring water, and cookies are a nice touch.

Lexus of Knoxville

Thank you for the positive review! We hope to see you at our dealership again! Sincerely, Lexus of Knoxville

Shiloh Randolph

Senior Certified Service Consultant

May 18, 2018

always friendly, very quick and helpful. Loaner car is very much appreciated. very helpful to work with people who know my vehicle and make sure servi...ce is done correctly.

Shiloh Randolph

Senior Certified Service Consultant

May 18, 2018

very good service. Shiloh did a great job. Very fast and efficient. Great job 10 stars to all Thank you so much for a quick service

Lexus of Knoxville

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad that members of our team were able to make your experience enjoyable! Sincerely, Lexus of Knoxville

Logan Waggoner

Internet Sales Manager

May 17, 2018

Got written estimate of 568.00 for repairs took my vehicle for repairs changed the estimate to 3500.What good is a written estimate if they don’t stan...d by it.Their fancy showroom is made by ripping people off.

Sameer, Sameer, We do apologize for the issues that have occurred. As was discussed with you yesterday with our Service Director Michael Haun, the inc...reased estimate cost is due to the past damages on your vehicle. Your vehicle was wrecked previously, and due to insufficient repairs, more work is required than our dealership initially believed their to be. The repair amount you were given was simply an estimate, and additional research concluded more work was necessary. In addition, there is no way of knowing that additional work was needed on the vehicle until we started the repair. We hope that this further clarification of the situation helps. Sincerely, Lexus of Knoxville

Harry Gencorelli