Lexus of Cool Springs

105 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 27, 2019

Tyler demonstrated excellent customer interaction. He was most accommodating with the timeline to effect the purchase. And was most cooperating when it... came to test driving a used ES 350.

August 26, 2019

I had an excellent experience from my salesperson Tyler and service man Ben. Even when my car became disabled right at the end of negotiations, they honored... our deal!! This dealership will have a lifelong customer!!

August 16, 2019

I came to Lexus Cool Springs looking for a new Lexus after my wife bought one here about 2 years ago. I met Brian Stanley, the sales person, about 2 minutes... of getting out of my car. He was very courteous and informative about the features of the type of vehicle I wanted. They did not have one in the color with the features I wanted, but he was able to locate one within about 15 minutes. Brian kept in good contact with me during the process of having the vehicle I wanted brought in. It was a great experience. It meant a lot to me to get the car that I wanted. Everything about the experience was top notch.

August 2, 2019

Brian was helpful, easy to get along with, quick, direct and to the point. He was easy to work with and made us feel right at home. We look forward to... our car visits at the cool springs Westgate Circle dealership in the future.

Thank you Curt for taking the time to leave a 5-Star review.

July 31, 2019

Knowledgeable, friendly staff. I was initially torn between 2 different car brands but Brian Stanley and everyone I encountered at Lexus of Cool Spring... sealed the deal for me and I couldn’t be happier with my experience and new car! Go see them! Worth the drive from Nashville

Alyssa, I can't think of a nicer compliment. Thank you so much and I will let Brian know.

July 28, 2019

I had an incredible car-buying experience at Lexus of CoolSprings. Extremely low-pressure environment. Brian Stanley is a very friendly, very knowledgeable... salesman. Managers were friendly and accomodating. Once you've purchased the car, you will not leave the facility until you know everything your car has to offer. Brian is quick to remind me that should I ever have questions or need to know how to operate something, I shouldn't hesitate to call.

July 23, 2019

Bryan was a great salesman. He was knowledgeable about the cars, and was thoughtful and considerate as he listened to our questions or concerns. He... was able to walk us through the electronics and even came to our home to set up the garage door opener.

July 17, 2019

Everyone was so helpful. The buying process was painless and fast. A good car buying experience. Michelle (the salesperson) was wonderful. I hope they... continue the good work.

June 12, 2019

Had a great overall experience here buying a car off the website. Everything was ready when I showed up and went smoothly. Only bad thing was we had... to wait for the finance guy to sign final paperwork. We left the dealer around 10pm even though they closed at 7

June 8, 2019

Tyler Shepard provided a great shopping experience for a used vehicle. Tyler was knowledgeable and personable. He answered all of my questions and described... the vehicles functions.