• Experience

Thank you so much Michelle Hunt displaying awesome customer service and knowledge!! Thank you for encouraging me to get the ES... awesome choice. Thank you for all the follow ups and most of all your honesty!!

• I AM THE WIFE OF A MINISTER

AS USUAL WE RETURNED TO COOL SPRINGS TO PURCHASE OUR FIFTH LEXUS. WHY? BECAUSE THE SALESMAN (BOSCO) AND EVERYONE WERE COURTEOUS AND VERY HELPFUL AND WELL INFORMED AND READY TO NEGOTIATE A FAIR PRICE. BOSCO DID NOT GET IN A HURRY EXPLAINING THE VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY. HE HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY AND IS EAGER TO PLEASE.

• Lexus of Cool Springs TN.

We had an excellent experience in purchasing a pre owned Lexus from Lexus of Cool Springs. Our sales representative William McDole was most helpful. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. He was never overly aggressive and struck just the right tone. The dealership is outstanding and all the staff are very professional. I would certainly recommend William and Lexus of Cool Springs for anyone looking to purchase a car.

• Lmchenry

Great experience! Leased Lexus previously so it was an easy sell. Love Lexus

Great experience! Leased Lexus previously so it was an easy sell. Love Lexus

• Exceptional service!

My fiancé and I were trying to find the perfect SUV for our family and were frustrated with the Memphis dealership. We called Lexus of Cool Springs and Joe was our salesman. He was amazing and made the process so simple and easy. I would definitely recommend using him!

• Nakita Watts

I received great customer service. My salesman was new but still provided great services. Thank you Sanketh and Derrill for a wonderful buying experience.

• Lexus rx 350

Ralph was tbe gentleman that helped us. He couldn't have been Better, we would definitely recommend him ro a friend,

• Shopping For A New Vehicle

Loved working with Joe Aikens. He answered all of my many questions. I will sure work with him again in the future.

• Great buying experience

This was a very easy buying experience. Salesman knows his product well and was very efficient in locating a vehicle with options I wanted. Low key sales process.

• LEXUS OF COOLS SPRINGS WILL TREAT YOU RIGHT !!

My wife and I traded our 2006 IS350 for the 2015 RX350. Jose Duenas worked hard to help us find the vehicle that best fit our needs. Jose, Bob and Jack stayed over long after the dealership had closed in order for us to take care of the paperwork and drive the Lexus Certified vehicle home on Saturday night. We never felt any pressure to buy a vehicle, but only support in finding the best choice for us! Before you buy, you owe it to yourself to visit Jose and find out why I took the time to post this message... You will be glad you did !!!