Lexus of Cool Springs

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 64 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

May 21, 2018

My wife found a pre owned Nissan 350z she liked. We pretty much did the whole process over the phone. We flew up on Contour Airlines from Tupelo. Kris... picked us up and in about an hour, we were driving our new car home. Could not have been a more pleasant experience. My wife was so impressed that she made the statement "we'll buy from him again." Very positive experience.

May 21, 2018

I really enjoyed working with Terry and Jack to purchase this vehicle. They were professional and took the time to get the job done right! I'm ...really pleased with the ease of the entire process.

May 18, 2018

I found a good deal online and decided to drop in to see the vehicle in person. My wife loved the car, it was reasonably clean for it's age and ...about what you would expect for a used car with higher mileage. The sales staff was friendly and courteous. Negotiation on the price was easy. The vehicle was sent through their service department where we were told new brakes and a new radio would be installed at no additional cost to us. Talk about unexpected! The financial team was a pleasure to work with, they told us about all available options and made the process a breeze. I would absolutely refer this dealership to anyone looking for a used car in the Nashville area.

May 16, 2018

Worked with Dawn and could not be more pleased. Found a great deal online and walked in. They worked with me on my trade in and purchase and I feel I ...got a great deal. All staff was kind and courteous and make you feel important, especially Dawn, she is great and would work with her again. I highly recommend this dealership!

May 16, 2018

Brock Waltz listened to our needs and wants and found us the perfect NX 300. From start to finish, this was a very good experience.

May 7, 2018

Michelle Hunt, along with the Lexus of Cool Springs teammates — Charlie and Karen, provided my wife and me superior customer service as we traded in o...ur existing lease for a new one. Our experience could best be described as professional yet still friendly, non pressure-filled, efficient, caring, and financially very reasonable. I’m sure there are other great sales representatives at Lexus, but we feel very fortunate and blessed to have done business with Michelle! We clearly know where and with whom to go for our future car needs.

April 26, 2018

The best car buying experience ever. I would recommend Lexus of Cool Springs to everyone. Brian and all the employees were extremely kind and nice whi...ch made my car buying experience easy and not stressful.

April 25, 2018

This is a nice place to purchase vehicle from. I did the transactions without visiting the dealership out of state. Everything went great and vehicle ...got delivered to me on time. John Garret did a awesome job to make the process easier and faster. Will definitely purchase from them again.

April 16, 2018

The lexus of Coolsprings dealership is an awesome place to visit for any of your purchases. I am really in love with my new vehicle.

April 9, 2018

I've owned 8 Lexus since 1992. Just took delivery on a new 2018 LS 500 and must say that, while very little made by man is perfect, Lexus got this one... right. Purchase experience was excellent. John Garrett, the Sales Professional knows his product, and Sales Manager, Charlie Cleaver is one of the best. Great Service/Value/Quality!

Lexus of Cool Springs