Lexus of Cool Springs

105 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 16, 2014

For as much as they want for their cars, Lexus of Nashville certainly does not paying much for quality, clean Carfax trade. Received, by far, the lowest... offer of any places I visited during shopping for my next pre-owned car. Very disappointing.

November 3, 2013

Our experience with Terry Bodiford has started very well. He is polite and has been helpful and knowledgeable; although we have not yet found THE car.

September 3, 2013

My experience with this dealership was ok :) Greg was very nice and helpful in many ways with my vehicle. Though I bought a vehicle that was not a lexus.... I was treated as though I had. I have no complaints about this dealership. Greg and Julie were awesome :)

February 1, 2013

I have 9 years of experience with this dealership. I believe the previous reviewer's experience is completely atypical. I have no connection with this... dealership other than as a customer, but I couldn't let a poor rating represent this excellent dealership. I purchased a vehicle here and have had it serviced through the years. The communication from service rep to customer is excellent and, while the service may be expensive, I have been completely informed up front. One generally makes online service appointments, but they try to accommodate walk-ins as well. If they discover something in the shop, the service rep calls you to discuss it. Loaner cars are available through reservation (requires a little advance planning on your part) and a customer shuttle runs non-stop. The car is returned to you cleaned and ready to go at the appointed time. I have never been treated better at any dealership of any type. My only complaint is that they kind of pester you for a feedback evaluation; they apparently get some kind of reward from Lexus for scoring "beyond excellent" on their feedback. I have no reservations in recommending this dealership.

July 27, 2012

We took our Lexus to get the radio repaired and the service man never gave us a courtesy call to let us know how it was going. We left the car there for... 8 hours and returned to the dealer and the job was not complete. It is ok that they were not able to finish the job but we were not updated whatsoever. The next week, we took our car there for the same reason and the same thing happened, no courtesy call or anything. However, they removed the radio and replaced it with a new one but the job was still not finished. Thank God we got a courtesy car but they tried to give us a corolla, in exchage for a Lexus! We demanded a bigger car and got it. Worst customer service ever! What a disappointment from a car dealership that sells luxury cars.