Lexus of Cool Springs

105 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 27, 2018

Just bought a new RX350 from Lexus of Cool Springs and had the best experience with our salesman, Sanket. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle,... patient during the process and a pleasure to deal with. Best of all...I love the car!!!

December 21, 2018

Direct and to the point told Michelle what I want and was presented with the out the door price and got it done. Had to sign several time so I suggest... maybe electronic signatures and then just walk through paperwork instead of signing so many times

December 3, 2018

Our Sales consultant Brian J. Stanley was excellent. He made the buying process quick and easy. We left well informed about our new vehicle. We would recommend... him to our friends and family. Thanks Pat and Bill

Thank you for the great review! Please let us know if you need anything at all. Happy Holidays.

November 19, 2018

I brought my car in for a recall on the passenger side air bag. i requested to get an oil change while they worked on repairing the recall issue. I get... my car back and before i could drive 2 miles my engine locked up. I called to make them aware of the situation. They told me a shuttle would be sent right away.After sitting on the side of I-65 for over an hour, my wife picked me up. I had to have my car towed back to the dealership. They drained the oil but didn't put oil back in the car. This was on 11/16/2018. On 11/19/2018, I called to check the status of what's going on, only to be told I need to purchase another motor and that their technician did nothing wrong....really! Some advisor call's me back and not the Service mananger nor GM to say they found metal shavings in the motor. of course you did! You sent me out the door with car that has no oil in it. You've had my car since Friday, no one from your dealership has called to give me an update, and this is what you come back with! I tried to give you guys a chance to do the right thing here but instead you would rather go this route. Don't get your vechicle serviced here!!! They don't show integrity in the REAL moments. I've had this car for 8 years and never had any problems until I let this particular place touch it.

October 30, 2018

Overall great experience! John Z, gave great customer service, very friendly atmosphere, service department also very efficient, I recommend Lexus of... Cool Springs, to everyone!

October 13, 2018

Sanket was patient, full of knowledge, and helped me narrow down my car choices. The experience was a great one from beginning to the end through financing.

September 22, 2018

Pleasurable experience. Had the best salesman, Sanket Baron, I’ve ever encountered. He was patient in instruction and knowledgeable about the vehicle.... He responded to all my questions either by text or phone. Would purchase from Lexus of Cool Springs again.

September 22, 2018

Wonderful experience at Lexus of Cool Springs! When I was ready to pick up my new car I was under a time constraint. Brian got me in and out in less than... 50min. I’m extremely happy with my 2019 NX300 and would highly recommend Lexus of Cool Springs for your next new or used vehicle.

August 6, 2018

Sanket went over every model explaning features of various models & sincerely helped me in selecting right model suitable for me. it is a best experience... i ever had in Lexas Franklin TN delearship.

August 6, 2018

In August 2018 I purchased my third Lexus for the Cool Springs, TN location. Always excellent people to work with and highly recommend the dealer.