Lexus of Cool Springs

105 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 12, 2018

Brian Stanley and Brant Garner were awesome!!!! It was best experience I have had buying a vehicle. Thanks Lexus of Cool Springs!!! Love my new RX... 350!

July 7, 2018

Jose took care of me and I was very pleased with my purchase. They are willing to work with you to get the car that you want. Good service

June 25, 2018

William McDole did a great job with helping me pick out my new Lexus IS300! He provided excellent customer service and made the overall experience feel... very exciting. Derrill Boon was also very helpful with the decision process and made it known that they wanted our business. I would highly recommend Lexus of Cool Springs and will purchase from them again in the future.

June 25, 2018

This is the 2nd time we have bought a car from Kris Sisko. I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking of purchasing a new or used car. He is honest,... friendly and so helpful and knowledgeable about what would be a good 'fit' for you. He listens to your wants and needs and helps you in your search for the perfect automobile. This time I purchased a 2015 RX 350. He's right: I LOVE MY CAR! Lexus of Cool Springs has always done maintenance on my cars. They are excellent and do wonderful work. They advise you on what is necessary and what can wait a few months to replace or repair. No pressure just honest, experienced advice.

June 22, 2018

Purchased a pre-owned RX350 this week from Dennis Spry. He made me feel comfortable and was respectful as he explained the benefits of the car, in comparison... to the other (non-Lexus) models I was considering. He has tremendous product knowledge! I loved the look and feel of the vehicle. And it drives like a dream. I’d waited years to drive something like this and it was worth the wait.

June 16, 2018

Thanks Terry Millam for your assistance with my acquiring my new 350 RX. I am loving it and really appreciate the time you spent with me in the decision... making process. You and your Cool Springs Dealership always take care of me in making sure I get the best possible care and experience. Highly recommend everyone check out Cool Springs Lexus and be sure to ask for Terry!

June 11, 2018

Outstanding service, delivery, financing and training on the new Lexus LS. I have purchased many Lexus autos from this dealer in the last 28 years and... always received excellent service.

June 9, 2018

Terry helped me find the perfect pre-owned car that met my exact needs. He was very knowledgeable about the specifications of each Lexus model. I would... highly recommend Terry and Lexus of Cool Springs.

June 7, 2018

Brock was very helpful, knowledgeable and, also, witty. The only negative was that it was such a long process to lease with so much paperwork. Perhaps,... that couldn't be helped!

June 6, 2018

Wil was a true professional and a great service in helping us find a pre-owned car for our son. His patience and professionalism had the whole family... remarking about how enjoyable he made the process. Thanks Will for all of your help.