4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 211 reviews

211 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lexus of Thousand Oaks from DealerRater.com

June 7, 2018

Mackenzie and Alex made it possible ! The moment i walked in i received the best customer service with lots of great smiles !They made sure i was sati...sfied with my new 2018 RC 350 purchase . Alex is such a sweet man ,made the process so easy and exciting .I'll be back for another purchase soon . Thank you !

Mackenzie Huffine

April 18, 2018

Nick was very nice sales person, explain the whole purchase of my beatiful GL 460. Will recommend to buy from them. Very plesant buying experience.

Nick Falsafi

February 13, 2018

This review is for the service department. I recently took my car in for a diagnosis and repair. Midway through that process, I received a call from a... service writer stating Alan had put a hold on things because of a outstanding RO. Fast forward a couple days, I reached out to Alan to resolve the issue. The RO was supposedly from April 2017. I been to the dealer 5+ times since then and nothing has come up. His response was someone on his end dropped the ball however I'm responsible. After some back and forth, Alan agreed to dissolve the balance and told me Lexus of Thousand Oaks is in business to make money and my business was no longer welcomed there. Take note i've had several services done there, one being $3,000 alone. It's amazing that someone on his side made a clerical error and he passed that burden on to a loyal customer of the dealer and the Lexus brand. I am insulted, embarrassed and sad about the situation and based on that, I'll have to sever ties with Lexus as a whole.

Lexus of Thousand Oaks

We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded your comments to management.

February 12, 2018

January 14, 2018

Alex Cherkas & the staff at Lexus of Thousand Oaks have once again gone out of their way to make my leasing another new Lexus a wonderful experience. ...Alex has always treated my wife and I like family which is extremely important to me. Zahra, in the finance dept. couldn't have made the process any easier! She's definitely an asset to this organization. Thank you Mackenzie for your patience in reviewing all of the features in our new vehicle. With technology constantly changing, sometimes it takes a little longer for us seniors to "catch on"...but you made it happen:-)

Lexus of Thousand Oaks

Hi :) - we apologize for the delayed response :( Thank you so VERY much for your kind words, which will be passed on to Alex, Zahra and Mackenzie. W...e are truly glad that you had a good experience with them and Lexus Of Thousand Oaks. Enjoy your Lexus!

Mackenzie Huffine

Zahra Khanlar

January 10, 2018

I've been a customer having a number of RX350s starting in 2012. I have always been completely satisfied with its service on every level of service, ...to the car wash, to the customer lounge and especially with assistance from Alex (sales) and Julie (vehicle equipment instruction)..

Julie Kobayashi

November 30, 2017

This is the fifth car we purchased at this dealership. We are treated as welcomed guests. We get fair deals and feel comfortable that we will be tak...en good care of. I know the service and staff go out of the way to see we happy with our cars and service. I have never had a problem but know if I did it would be taken care of asap

Lexus of Thousand Oaks

Thank you VERY much for your loyalty to Lexus Of Thousand Oaks and Alex. I will make sure to share your kind words with Alex, Mel, Julie and our staf...f. We hope you enjoy your new Lexus and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Mel Otte

Julie Kobayashi

November 28, 2017

Lora is the kindest lady! She was so knowledgeable and able to show me and teach me everything there is to know about my new is 200 t I have wanted th...is pearl white dream car for years! (formerly the is 250) And Lora and her team made it happen. So grateful!!!

Lexus of Thousand Oaks

We are very glad you are driving your dream Lexus IS 200t, isn't great to find just the right one ? Thank you very much for your kind words about Lo...ra; we will make sure to give her a copy. Thank you for choosing Lexus Of Thousand Oaks...Happy Holidays

Lora Baworouski

Mel Otte

October 28, 2017

We gave what we were looking for with choices and you returned our call with what we were looking for. Philippe was so attentive and didn???t try to r...ush to make a sale.

Philippe Pasche

August 31, 2017

I purchased my first Lexus recently and it was the best experience ever! Jamie was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly. The follow up ...was always welcomed and made the car purchasing experience very enjoyable. He scheduled a training session for me with Julie to go over all the bells and whitsles of the car. Julie is fabulous as well! Go there and ask for Jamie!

Lexus of Thousand Oaks

Thank you VERY much for your feedback...I will pass on your kind words to Jamie and Julie. Thank you for choosing Lexus Of Thousand Oaks!

James Guenther