Keyes Lexus of Valencia

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

November 3, 2016

The easiest purchase in a while great people and experience thank you Dean.

July 14, 2016

My daughter and I went there after seeing an ad for a car that she was interested in. She was headed to Northern Cal from San Diego to shop for cars, ...but since the ad came up, we decided she should stop there to look at this particular car. On the phone, the salesman was super-helpful and accommodating, just trying to get us into the dealership. He told me that he could lower the price by a certain amount, which would’ve been enough to get into my daughter's price range. When we arrived, the salesman that I spoke with wasn’t there. I now believe that this was a sales tactic, because when I told them what he’d promised, they just said, “Well, he’s not here.” Because we were exhausted, we returned to talk about the numbers for the price that they had offered us (more than what was comfortable for my daughter, but we were tired), and they RAISED the price! Total frustration. Super slimy and salesy. They were stereotypical used car salesmen. Kept switching salesmen. Leaving us for long periods of time, and a bullying attitude. The high-pressure sales technique was awful and we felt we couldn't trust them. We finally left for good because of the terrible vibe and condescending attitudes. We ended up buying a car EXACTLY like the one they had (same model, same mileage, same year, same color) in Northern Cal for substantially less, at a dealership that advertised "no high-pressure sales." That transaction was smooth and straightforward and MUCH less stressful, and my daughter is at peace and happy with her purchase. I would never consider going back to Lexus of Valencia, but when my husband and I are ready to purchase another car for ourselves (soon), the other dealership will be our first stop.

April 8, 2014

I had a really bad experience with Lexus of Valencia. The sale persons are all liars. My boyfriend and I went there to lease a lexus IS 250 under thei...r graduate deal. They kept changing our sale person every time that we asked a question. 3 or 4 person would come and talk to us to coerce us to close the deal. I was not sure if I want to close the deal with them, and one of the sale dealer has told me that he has a family event that he needs to leave before 6. He threatened me if I don't close the deal before 6pm he needs to ship the car to another dealership and he needs to go home for his family event. Every time that I asked a question about the deal or about the car, they would answer back disrespectfully. Eventually, we closed the deal at around 9 pm and shockingly the sale person who had a family event and had to leave at 6 pm was still at the dealership. After they coerced me into closing the deal Paul, the sale manager has told me that I need to send them my w2 form to get the graduate deal from them. I sent them my w-2 forms two days after the deal was closed. I never heard back from them until 10 days later when I was on a vacation they sent me letter saying that I need to show a recent pay stub. When I came back in town and called Paul he said that he was wrong in advising me that W2 form was enough to get the deal. He told me I need to show a recent pay stub, although I had told them that I just graduated law school and I am in between jobs. They eventually took the car back from me and after getting the car back, they sent me COOKIES!!! This dealership has the worst costumer service ever. The sale persons are all liars and they don't even communicate between each other so they know what they are doing! Stay away from these liars if you don't want to hear lie and if you don't want to be disrespected by bunch of low class people.

Keyes Lexus of Valencia