Ware Chevrolet Company Inc

Service 877-468-7104

4.5
Average based on 10 reviews
  • Excellent and efficient service

ALWAYS OUTSTANDING and done in an timely manner as scheduled. Personnel are wonderful, considerate and very capable. I only wish I had been a customer there for the past 50 years!

• Great service

the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff are outstanding. I am always satisfied with this dealership and have taken both my daughter and granddaughter's car there for repair.

• Car Purchase

Everyone was friendly and prompt. And when I made my purchase it was swift action to get all the paper work done. Thank you all at Ware Chevrolet.

• Great Service

Never have a issue to get my truck fixed! I feel that its going to be fixed right with no xtra bullsh_t!

• Will always be a repeat customer!

Everyone is always so helpful and courteous. Derek Cheek is awesome! He is the Service Manager. We purchased the Vehicle there originally and always bring it back for service.

• Great Experience and Great New Car

I love the fast, friendly, and exceptional service. My husband and I got to meet the owner who is such a nice man. Our salesman was also professional and went above and beyond to help get me into the car I purchased.

• this dealership was professional and courteous

It was a joy shopping at this dealership; No pressure to buy whatsoever. A great place to shop for a new car.

• Great service and sales

Our initial visit was to have some service work done on our trailblazer. We were new to the area and did not know anyone there. The service dept. processed us in like we had been coming there for years which was nice. They diagnosed our problem, fixed it and actually saved us a little money. When we decided to purchase a vehicle we were expecting the normal high pressure, pushy sales person but was pleasantly surprised when we met Zackary. He answered all of our questions promptly, showed us what was available that we preferred, quoted the prices and let us make our de├žision. Instead of buying one vehicle we bought two and are enjoying both.

• Going there is like visiting friends and family.

Nice people work there. It is a family owned and operated business. No sales pressure. Good products at a fair price.

• Dont go there for service ever!!

I Have a 2000 Corvette. It had an error message " SERVICE COLUMN LOCK" and kept shutting down. I had it towed to Ware Cheverolet. I was told it would cost $1200 to 2000 to fix and take at least 2weeks. The explaination was that they had to go over each component one at a time till they found the problem. When I got home, I typed the error in You tube. I found out that this is a COMMON PROBLEM with these generation cars that have had the recomended recalls. The needed part cost $40.00. I had my car towed to my local mechanic, who installed the part for less than$50.00 It took about 20 minutes, These folks are supposed to know their cars. You Tube saved me.