Ware Chevrolet Company Inc

• Great Service

Prompt service and friendly staff - James Shope found exactly what I asked for in a short amount of time. Made the process of purchasing a vehicle convenient and efficient.

• Great Service

My appointment was scheduled quickly and when I went in to get my service done, I was taken back on time and finished in a quick manner.

• Peaceful, Great Service, Very Clean

My salesman(James Shope) was very patient with me.(I did not feel pressured.) Mr. Max Ware the owner very nice to me. The whole dealership just a very pleasant peaceful place. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Cynthia Sanford (Ellijay, GA)

• Excellent and efficient service

ALWAYS OUTSTANDING and done in an timely manner as scheduled. Personnel are wonderful, considerate and very capable. I only wish I had been a customer there for the past 50 years!

• Great service

the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff are outstanding. I am always satisfied with this dealership and have taken both my daughter and granddaughter's car there for repair.

• Car Purchase

Everyone was friendly and prompt. And when I made my purchase it was swift action to get all the paper work done. Thank you all at Ware Chevrolet.

• Great Service

Never have a issue to get my truck fixed! I feel that its going to be fixed right with no xtra bullsh_t!

• Will always be a repeat customer!

Everyone is always so helpful and courteous. Derek Cheek is awesome! He is the Service Manager. We purchased the Vehicle there originally and always bring it back for service.

• Great Experience and Great New Car

I love the fast, friendly, and exceptional service. My husband and I got to meet the owner who is such a nice man. Our salesman was also professional and went above and beyond to help get me into the car I purchased.

• this dealership was professional and courteous

It was a joy shopping at this dealership; No pressure to buy whatsoever. A great place to shop for a new car.