Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 748 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

748 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com

• TA challenger
    April 7, 2018

Don and Omar was very friendly, understandable and caring about how to get me In this 2018 Dodge TA challenger black beauty....aka the beast. Thank yo...u guys.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're so glad you had a great experience with us! If you ever need anything additional, please let us know! Safe ...travels! Napleton's Kissimmee Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (321) 248-3931

• fantastic service
    January 22, 2018

While vacationing in Florida my brakes decided to give out on my jeep. Took a chance and stopped in to see the guys at Napoleon motors. Was greated by... Pablo yoell. He looked after getting my jeep fixed and getting me back on the road. Hope I never have issues again down here but if I do they will be my first phone call

It is great to hear that we were able to get you back on the road so quickly! Thank you again for choosing Napleton's Kissimmee Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ra...m and we hope to see you again!

Charged for work not done!
    April 7, 2018

Let me start off by saying stay AWAY! I took my van to the Napelton Dealership in Kissimmee yesterday at 3pm and because of the issues, was given a lo...aner van. Keep in mind I live over 40 miles away and it takes an hour five, to an hour forty five depending Orlando traffic to get there. Everything seemed great; the Service Advisor seemed knowledgeable and accommodating. He was able to get me in when my vans AC died. He wrote everything up and told me he would call me when the repair work was done. At 10am the next day, I received a call, my van was finished. So I left work early, was in the van an hour and thirty-five minutes before I got to the dealer, arriving at 5:45pm. I came in, paid my$107 deductible, and headed to my van, to only find out that the repair was not done and the AC blower still did not work. So I went back in to only be told, to take the loaner again and it should be done by Tuesday. After spending 1.5 hours in the van, paying $25 one way in gas, I told him that I would prefer my van and would like to schedule a time to bring it back. He told me there was no need, to just bring it back any time as he had no mechanics available to finish the job. When I asked how long the repair would take, I was told several hours. This in itself is infuriating, but it gets better. When I left and tried calling several managers from the service manager who I know was there, to trying to get a hold of the operations manager for the dealer, was told by the 2 ladies working the phone they would try them, to only be disconnected 4 times and then sent to voicemail. After this experience of them not fixing my vans issues, charging me for the repair and billing Dodge for the warranty work, I called Dodge to put a complaint in as the dealer is committing fraud. I do not recommend this dealer as they put on a good show, but charge you for work they do not do! When you try to get an answer, they hang up on you. The repair should have been completed before I was called to drive out their. Stay AWAY! I will be fighting for my deductible back, as I will be going to another dealer to have the issue fixed.

Overall Experience

Napletons Kissimmee Florida John cardenas was good
    April 5, 2018

Napletons was awesome they helped me find the perfect truck that I've been wanting and John cardenas was awesome he wasn't pushing me to buy anything ...he was very respectful and understanding and helped me find the right truck. I would definitely recommend friends and family to here. John cardenas was great I had a great experience here at napletons.

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you, John! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank yo...u for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Mr Dave Walker
    April 4, 2018

Salesman Big E excellent! Dealership spotless and each person we spoke with was very polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership.... Would buy from them again.

The Pacifica
    April 1, 2018

This is our first Chrysler Pacifica sold to us by Omar, thank you taking the time to help us with the process and awesome service.

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you. We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road!

Chrysler 300
    March 31, 2018

Omandi was a pleasure to work with and he help us get our first new car and easy to talk to and if you need a new car come see him.

Chrysler 300, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Napleton's Kissimmee Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

2017 dodge grand caravan
    March 19, 2018

Purchase my car, picked up 3/19, Emilio was Awedome, professional, fair, honest and worked with manager to get us the deal , hinewe wanted, thanks Emi...lio!!!

New Journey
    December 5, 2017

I have a 2015 Journey and my miles are getting up there so I am trading it in for another. I was greeted and helped by Michael London. He knew everyth...ing about the car and new exactly what I needed. Mu credit is not great so he and his managers are doing all that they can to help me. Even of the deal can't be done I will still recommend the dealership and especially Michael. Thank you for all of your efforts!!!

We understand it's a big decision where you purchase your car from, and we are grateful to have been chosen. Despite not being able to close the deal ...we thank you for choosing Napleton's Kissimmee Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and for recommending us!

New Truck
    December 5, 2017

The whole process was extremely long but we endured it due to the fun personality of our sales guy Michael. He stayed with us and kept us informed of ...what he was doing and where he was going. He gave us a FULL run through on the truck and made it worth buyong. We were just not happy with how l0ng it took. Over all Michael was awesome and we will recommend friends to see him.

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you, Chris! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road!

Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM