Napa Ford

171 reviews

April 8, 2018

the tem there was great they where very patient with me I was a little picky but only because I wanted the perfect vehicle for me and my family and the... staff there all helped me to leave with an awesome SUV thank you so much so in love with it

March 18, 2018

From the minute I got out of my old vehicle, to the minute I fired up my new racecar, Napa Ford knew exactly how to make my experience nothing but positive.... Every team member I interacted with conducted themselves in a friendly and professional manner. I truly felt like family there. HUGE “atta boy” to Kevin Massey and his team for all they did to get me behind the wheel of not just a car, but a lifestyle! Customer for life!

March 18, 2018

The experience at Napa Ford was great. Very friendly staff and they made you feel at home. Steve, Val and Doug were amazing helping us get the car we... wanted!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

March 4, 2018

The service was one of the best I ever got. Pricing and selection of vehicles was excellent. Staff treated us like friends or family. Thank you

Jayson, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please let us know if there is ever anything els...e we can do for you! Safe travels!

February 22, 2018

My experience was very nice. The sales person, Ms. Erma, was very knowledgeable and pleasant. Organization and correct paper work, made the sale go smooth.... I didn't have to spend the whole day at the dealer to get my car. Everyone was kind. I purchased a Ford Focus and I am happy.

Dianne, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anyt...hing else we can do for you! Safe travels!

February 13, 2018

It's all about the friendly service. Everyone is smiling. Everyone is helpful. There was a bit of a wait when getting the financing situated but I didn't... mind and they explained everything in detail even when I had questions about the final sales price.

February 9, 2018

The best service that I've experienced at a dealership and service department. Professional, friendly, knowledgable and willing to go the extra mile.... A great team overall. Keep up the good work.

February 6, 2018

We had an excellent experience at Napa Ford. The salesman were very knowledgeable and responsive to emails. We brought our truck in for a trade in and... that went smoothly too. The only bad experience we encountered was the wait for the finance dept. We waited over an hour to see her. This is unreasonable. Once we were in her office she was very efficient and knowledgeable too. Over all good experience

January 14, 2018

Sales Associate Brian was very helpful, he knew the product features and explained everything in clear detail he was great helping me find the car I wanted.... Great staff all around including the Sales Manager and Finace Manager, it was a good car buying experience.

Laurie, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Napa Ford-Lincoln. If you have any additional needs or ques...tions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

January 1, 2018

Everyone on staff we dealt with were top professionals in their field. Customer Service is at a maximum priority with this Dealership. Staff are friendly... and helpful. We could not be happier with our experience. It is the fourth car we have purchased from this Dealer.

Raymond, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever any...thing else we can do for you! Safe travels!