• khrisie bowman

I had a wonderful experience. Marcie was very nice and helpful.

I had a wonderful experience. Marcie was very nice and helpful.

• What kind of title would you like?

The process was very pleasant and the entire staff were very friendly and professional.

• Great service in a challenging situation

The folks at Napa Ford did the best they could in a bad situation; I asked for an upgrade to the Apple Car Play system for my Focus Electric, which has the SYNC 3 and it took the better part of a week. Most of the delay was due to issues that Ford Corporate (not the dealer) was having with providing timely software upgrades. Areli from Napa Ford provided alternate transportation and lots of updates as the work progressed. When I go back I will ask for her, as she provided the kind of service that I appreciate.

• Review of Napa Ford

The process was easy. Cedric is a little tough. Irma and Jeffery were fantastic. Just kidding about Cedric, he was very helpful.

• Oil change and warranty repair.

We love Napa Ford and do recommend it to friends and family. I recently needed an oil change at 6,000 miles. The car also needed to be checked for a hesitation when I pulled away from a light or stop sign. The online appointment system was easy and I was able to get an appointment within two days. We dropped off the car and after a thorough check we were told there was a clutch issue with the car. Parts had to be ordered which would take two weeks. A loaner car was provided (Thank You!) and I was notified of the progress often over the next two weeks. We picked up the car on 26 May, paid for the oil change and the car was brought around promptly. The only drawback was my car was very dusty and dirty (mind you, the car needed a wash when I brought it in). We thought about mentioning it and had we, I know that Kevin and his team would have done all they could to accommodate us. However, knowing that Napa was hosting the Bottle Rock event that weekend we decided to make a quick exit to return to Vacaville before the town (and the roads) were overrun with people and traffic. Thank you for your excellent service and customer support!

Craig & Judy, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• NAPA FORD SERVICE

Dealership is customer satisfaction oriented. Knowledgable staff. Great service.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thank you so much for choosing Napa Ford-Lincoln as your first choice for service!

• Excellent Service

I bought & always have my car service at Napa Ford Lincoln. always get service done in a timely fashion. This time, service went above & beyond. person who checked my car in noticed that i had an area on my car that i had painted over in an attempt to fix paint that chipped off from another car door hitting my car. we joked about my poor attempt to look good. when i got my car back Napa Ford Lincoln had cleaned the spot, touched up the paint...it's as if it never happened. they are the best!!

• Lincoln MKX

I have always been able to schedule an appointment within a couple of days. The staff was efficient, informative and very accommodating.....and best of all, I love my car.

• David

Great people to work with. They are always very kind.

Great people to work with. They are always very kind.

• Napa Ford

Easy phone reservation. Easy 90 minute service including vacuuming and wash. What's not to love.