• My new Acura RDX

Great dealership, great salesman, great job! this is the third vehicle I have purchased with Ferman on Florida.

• First experience with the Service Department

Service was outstanding and very timely. Mike Stevens, my advisor, helped me learn a few new things about my new car that I did not know. He was patient, friendly, answered all my questions, and very professional. I had a very good experience with my first oil change on my new car. Everyone was very nice and very helpful.

• Great Service by Todd

Todd is always so cordial, professional & knowledgeable on all needed service. Thank you for great service on my Acura RDX.

• First Oil Change

Repair shop was courteous, respectful of my time, and efficient. I was pleased with the service. Thank you.

• Service review

Very courteous. Finished work in a timely manner. Car was very clean.

Very courteous. Finished work in a timely manner. Car was very clean.

• Service Review

My experience was wonderful as always. Robert was very helpful and timely in his communication. One I knew more work was required, I was offered a loaner car which was nice and extremely helpful. Bill's shuttle service was very enjoyable as always. Great service all around!

• service dept

your team in the service dept. is one of the best i have ever experienced thank you Joey w

• Professor

Service was quick and efficient! Pleasant personal Waiting room was very nice

Service was quick and efficient! Pleasant personal Waiting room was very nice

• 2002 Acura CL Service

Mike Stevens was very helpful and made sure everything was taken care of on my son's care. I was kept up to date at all times and advised of everything before repairs were made. He also advised me of upcoming services and other things to watch for. Great job Mike!

• Great Customer Service

Robert Walker was genuine, courteous and very very friendly.

Robert Walker was genuine, courteous and very very friendly.