• Harper Acura Knoxville Tennessee

My wife and I purchased a 2016 RDX with Technology package. Our experience with Harper Acura was perfect!

Congratulations on your new 2016 RDX! We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Acura MDX

Harper Acura, excellent dealership. Mark Cauthen, excellent sales representative. They never disappoint, that's why we continue to purchase vehicles from them.

Wayne, we are so happy to read such a great review about Harper Acura! It is great to hear Mark was able to help you find your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• Harper Acura #1

Excellent service and friendly staff. They treat you a member of the Acura family. Highly recommended!!

Hello Sandra, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Your recommendation means so much to us, and we're happy to hear that we've earned it. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• Harper Auto Square is Unmatched

Regardless of what luxury brand you are buying from the Harper Auto Square group, you will not find a better customer service experience at a dealership in Knoxville, TN period. I will never buy a vehicle from anywhere else.

Thank you so much for these kind words about our dealership, James! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Take care!

• Sandra F. Davis

There was no pressure from our salesman to purchase. Great selection of cars, they had exactly what I wanted!

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Sandra! We appreciate your business, and if there is anything additional you need, please let us know!

• Harper Acura MDX

This is the second Acura MDX (2017 model) that I have purchased from Harper Acura. My first purchase was a 2008 MDX. I appreciate the ease of the purchasing experience, both times. And, I appreciate the quality of maintenance that they provided on my original MDX. In my opinion, they are a first rate dealership selling, and maintaining, first rate automobiles.

Layton, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're proud to have earned your confidence, and this warm recommendation. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

• Harper Acura (Knoxville, TN)

Layton, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

I have been pleased, with my expectations exceeded, with Harper Acura. I bought a certified used MDX several years ago and have had all maintenance and service performed there. Their customer service is outstanding. All service has been performed to my satisfaction. They do excellent work and, only the service which is necessary.

• Harper has Best Service department in Knoxville

Richard Tompa and Phil Collins are both very knowledgeable and provide excellent service. I have been a Harper customer for 17 years.

Judy, we are so happy to read such a great review about Harper Acura! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

• Great service department!

They were fast, friendly, and efficient (they had my loaner sitting 10 feet away when I arrived). My dropoff took 3 minutes, and pickup was the same. This level of service has been rare, and I will be using their service department again.

• Great Deal Great Price

Leased new Acura at a great price. No hard sales tactics. Transaction was fast and straight forward. A pleasure doing business there.