New 888-253-5482 Dealer Website
Used 866-254-8766 Email Dealer
Service 877-250-3517

Average based on 465 reviews
  • Best Service Team at a dealership in the area

Just a little background of the situation...Monday late afternoon I was leaving my office in the western suburbs of Chicago to head back to the city where I live with my husband and 9 month old daughter. I left the office and my Q5 starting shaking and then died. I was able to turn it back on and pull into a Hotel parking lot not far from my office. The EPC light was blinking and the check engine light came on. From there I called the Audi Exchange and Miros told me to make sure I was in a safe location before doing anything and from there she gave me Audi Roadside assistance. I called them and then started the process of getting the car towed. After I finished with Roadside Miros called me back and helped me on the next steps of getting a loaner. Billy has been my contact for service so Miros gave him a download of all that happened and they coordinated getting a loaner to my house in the city Tuesday afternoon. Which you have no idea how grateful I was for that. With both my husband and I working and needing a car getting to Highland Park was going to be near impossible based on our work schedule but the Service Team came thru and honestly you have no idea how appreciative we are for not only scheduling a drop off of a loaner but to make it even better, Billy called Tuesday and said they fixed my car and they could drop it off in the city at my house. Again they saved us over 4 hours commuting time with a 9 month old who would not have been happy. This is why the Audi Exchange is the best dealer in the area. Thank you again!!! So in a nut shell I liked everything about my experience!! The team is reliable and always willing to help!

• The Gold Standard for Car Service

Everything. It's the Gold Standard for car service in the Chicago area. It's always a pleasure to bring my car to the Audi Exchange.

• Best dealership I've been to over the years

Great experience through the sale and service. Their service department sets the bar for top shelf in all experiences. We'll continue to buy our cars from the Audi Exchange due to the experience.

• Great Service!!!!

Everyone was SO courteous and Professional! Also Very Personable!!! You can Always count on top notch service at the Audi exchange of Highland Park of Illinois

• Best in the business

Nothing beats the attentiveness, competence, and concern for the needs of the customer than the Audi Exchange: the best car experience I have ever had. Yesterday I dealt with Greg Wiens, Jason Burgess, and Ken Lewis. They treated me as if I were the most important customer they've ever had. And I'm not. I only drive an A4. But they act as if I have a fleet of S8s. That should tell you a lot.

• super service

Wonderful as ever great group of people make servicing your car a joy, not A pain. Ken & his staff are five star!

• 15000 miles service

Efficient Quick response Accurate schedule Helpful staff Great customer service. I always enjoyed my visit at the audi exchange. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• FANTASTIC SERVICE

Service Rep. Roman was FANTASTIC! He explained service performed, prompt, and courteous, and delivered my car back clean and on time.

• The best dealership, most professional, kind staff

Gus & Jessica a were waiting for me when I arrived and fully knowledgable as to why I came in for service

• Always excellent service and facilities

As always, everything was done on time and expertly. Also, as always, everyone was very nice. Thank you very much.