2.6
  • No problem

I find my car. In internet very close to my house. Very surprise to me. Because the all Subaru dealers say to me. The car you looking is no available in Florida. But surprise. I found my vehicule in this dealer. Very surprise. The sales person is a gentleman. No pugs the sale. He ask first for test the car. Later thr value if this car. Easy. I live the way. Very happy

• Good service

Very good service and attention to details. Easy and quick to purchase my car.

Very good service and attention to details. Easy and quick to purchase my car.

• This is an excelent place to buy subarus car - go

I highly recomend bird rd subaru ' good customer service, goods car .

I highly recomend bird rd subaru ' good customer service, goods car .

• Horrible customer service

Walked inside the bird road subaru dealer today not one person ask me for help. There was about 7 employees just glared at me for a couple of minutes finally an employee signals me with his hand to come to his office. He didn't ask me a question just stared up at me as if i was botgering him then continued to text on his phone. I asked him a question he then he talked to me rudely. I said ok great customer service and walked out. I will never go to bird road subaru again nor will I recommend anyone going there.

• Horrible customer service

• Service Dept.

After making an appointment and arriving 15 min. early I was given an excuse about some lighting issue and was told that it would be over 2 hrs. before the dealership would be able to service my vehicle. Very poor customer service, being informed that I could either wait and when I asked if I could come back in about 2 hrs to get my vehicle serviced then was told that they would not be able to hold my spot. It was also estimated that it would take 45 min. to lube my car for anyone interested. Not only did they not provide good customer service, they lack incorporating technology into informing the customer if there is an issue/simply calling to inform, allowing the me to waste time and money driving there for absolutely nothing. I recommend traveling 30 min out of your way to get some semblance of quality service rather than dealing with this unprofessional dealership.

• No a good experience

I was trying to buy a use Subaru Legacy and had a good experience with the Sales Pearson, so when I decided I wanted the car, of course I need to give some down payment. So I asked what if i can't or decide not to get the car, the sales person talked to his manager I was told that is so, I would loose my payment. I understand you might be charge a fee or something, but not this

• ELIZABETH

Good experience, they treat me nice. This is a good dealer to buy it a car

Good experience, they treat me nice. This is a good dealer to buy it a car

• Great deals, great service!!

Excellent service, the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.

Excellent service, the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.

• Awesome customer service!!!!

Great people to buy from, didn't feel pressure, they make my buying process very smooth!!