4.5
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Convenience

Staff is friendly and service is great. Facility doesn't represent what an Acura dealership should be. Not "upscale" at all. Looks like an economy car facility. However, was very satisfied when I purchased the car new and am happy with the service.

James - We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Pain Free Sales Experience

Jim - We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Thank you for this feedback!

Rob, MIke and Di did a great job in assisting us. The process was fairly simple. Not a lot of stressful haggling. I defined what was necessary for us to make the deal and they said they could work with that. I did recommend them to my son and daughter-in law and they bought a couple weeks later.