• Satisfied

My husband and I were very satisfied with our salesman, Thomas. He was very knowledgeable about the SUV that we purchased and patient while informing us about all the different features of the vehicle. Thomas has been very helpful to us after the purchase of our 2017 Pilot, and for that reason we will recommend him to our family and friends. Thanks Thomas!!!

• Great Experience

Recently purchased a brand new 2017 Honda Pilot. Dennis Long made the experience one to remember. He was friendly, willing to answer any question, and went out of his way to ensure I am happy with my purchase.

• They let the customer s do the talking 1

Great customer service. they let me do the talking and I walked out with a new car.

• Review

My dealer was Shawn parks. He was really kind. I want to buy more car from him.

My dealer was Shawn parks. He was really kind. I want to buy more car from him.

• Rating

I purchase my vehicle twice from here. The customers service is great, service department great as well as the sales associates. I would really like to thank Shaun Parker for helping on picking the right car that meets my needs. Again Thanks McConnell Honda.

• Best experience ever in buying a car.

Really impressed with salesman Thomas. I really appreciate his thoroughness and patience in telling me about my new car. He also continues to be helpful after my purchase and I will definitely recommend him to whomever I refer to McConnell Honda. I hope he is still around when I'm ready to trade-in, in a few years.

• Great dealership to work with!

McConnell Honda is the only honest dealership we have found. They are easy to deal with and the sales people are very knowledgable. We recently went from a Honda Civic to a Honda CRV. Our salesman Gene Watson was a great help. He explained the features of the CRV and was very helpful. This includes finding the right color and model, the test drive, and even programming the Bluetooth. We will definitely be back.

• Great dealership

The internet manager was outstanding. Responded fast and answered all my questions. The buying process was easy and not a bit stressful.

• Pleasant experience

Dealer promptly contacted me after I emailed a request for info on vehicle. The salesman, Mr. Foster, was courteous, straightforward and patiently answered my many questions. Everyone I came in contact with was courteous and the facilities were top notch. This is my first Honda and if I purchase another in the future McConnell will be my first stop.

• Car exactly as advertised, price negotiable

Shaun Parks was awesome. I shopped many car websites. I knew exactly what I wanted and could afford. I made 2 phone calls to the dealer to negotiate price. It was all worth my drive to Get the car. It was exactly as advertised and at the price we negotiated. The entire dealership Is filled with nice people who greet you and seem happy to work there. The finance guy Winston And the Manager were so nice, like really down to earth and friendly. It was like no car dealership I have ever been to. No high pitch sales tricks just honest, helpful, people. If you want a Honda at a great price from people who are honest and ethical then go to McConnell It will be worth your drive. Winston is funny and very helpful with your financing. They don't try to Push extras on you that you can't afford. I have nothing but good things to say about this dealer.