Don Carlton Acura

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 32 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 1, 2018

Was a great experience as soon as we walked into the showroon. Thomas helped us find the right car for us. We love our new Acura!

Thank you for the review Bill! Let us know if their is anything else we can do for you!

February 23, 2018

My wife took her Acura in to get service and she said the whole staff was friendly and polite to her. Thank you for continuing to be our Acura dealer.

Thank you for the service review Jimmy! Give us a call if there is anything else we can do for you or your wife. Have a wonderful day!

November 27, 2017

You are greeted with a friendly greeting as soon as you walk in. They made it a fast and easy process. Check them out before you go anywhere else!

Thank you for the positive Review!

October 9, 2017

I contacted this dealership regarding a used car. The internet sales persons Kaylee was very helpful. Unfortunately from one day to the next the car w...as sold before I was able to call back and discuss warranty options.

October 5, 2017

Kaylee Knackstedt provides amazing follow up and I truly appreciate the honestly that she provided me on the car. If you have questions about cars, t...hen you need to ask for Kaylee at Don Carlton Acura

Thank you for the 5 Star review! Be sure to share your experience on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DonCarltonAcura

October 5, 2017

I sent a inquire in that was answered by Kimberly Shaw. She did a fantastic job of following up with me and informing me of all the specs on the 15 ce...rtified MDX that I was inquiring about. I really appreciate your honestly and upfront pricing. It's very rare to find someone that doesn't play games

Thank you for the review!

October 5, 2017

Kaylee was very honest and upfront about the entire process. I couldn't have asked for a better car purchasing experience. She is a true backbone of... the dealership because I wasn't too impressed by the rest of the staff.

September 9, 2017

The service department needs to learn the definition of service. It took them 10 months to order and replace a shock . Then they replaced the wrong ...shock. They also wouldn't take an appointment for regular scheduled service and completely mislead on when a driver could shuttle to and from work.

November 15, 2016

I flew in from NY to purchase a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. They had the best price in the country for what I was looking for. Tim (my salesperson)... was attentive and informed. Much better follow up than what I had experienced from calling other dealers around the country. Sean, the sales manager picked me up from the airport although I did not expect or ask for a ride. Brenda, from the finance dept was great. She was very informed about the various add-on warranties that were available without pressure me to buy. My overall experience with the dealership was great. It took the stress away from making such a large purchase.

July 21, 2016

My whole experience with shopping for and buying a used car from Don Carlton Accura was wonderful. The staff was all very friendly and the salesman wh...o assisted me, Tim Flancher, was very accomadating and friendly. He was also very patient with my family and our financing. All in all it was a very pleasant experience buying from this dealership.

Don Carlton Acura