Dave White Acura

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 59 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 29, 2018

Jose was a great salesperson! We love the car and they made it very easy! I would definitely recommend Dave White Acura to friends and family!

July 23, 2018

I’ve visited the dealership three weeks ago drove 200 miles round-trip to look at an orange mini Cooper that was advertised as being an automatic... after arriving at the dealership discovered it was a standard transmission now it’s three weeks later and they still have it advertised as a automatic plus I had a very hard time getting anyone to speak to me About purchasing a car Oh well gas is cheap driving 200 miles hardly cost anything at all

February 28, 2018

We recently purchased our first Acura. No regrets, absolutely love our RDX. We called ahead and spoke with Matt. He met us at the door and had the vehicle... ready to go when we arrived. Matt told us all about the vehicle and answered all of our questions. We drove our RDX home that night.

February 19, 2018

Love the place. Everbody was open and honest . Respectful and knowledgeable. My sales guy identified needs that I was not aware I needed and found the... perfect car for me at my price point

February 14, 2018

Matt is highly informative about Acura products, and exceptionally polite. As new customers to Acura, he made the transition seamless. He was also patient,... and thereby earned our trust.... and our business. The car is Amazing, and we feel it’s a great value for our dollar.

November 4, 2017

I went to Dave white Acura to test drive a 2018. Matt met me at the door, had the car ready to go for the test drive. I never thought I would be driving... it home. Matt made the whole experience very easy, answered all my questions . Thanks Matt

September 30, 2017

Contacted Dave White Acura about a 2014 certified pre owned Acura tl with 10k miles. It was listed for $26,435. Angel from internet sales corresponded... with me through text. I offered 24,000 , Angel then said someone else was leaving a deposit with a full price offer. She then contacted me a day later and said the person never left the deposit and asked if i were still interested. I said yes for the right price, and she never responded. This happened on August 31st. , September 24th., the car was still showing online so I emailed them an offer of $24,500, no response, so a day and a half later my wife called and confirmed the car was still available. I then left a message for the sales mgr. with my phone number to contact me. through email he didn't respond. I then called the general mgr . got voice mail, explained that I needed to speak with him and left my number. I then got a call from the sales mgr who said he tried to call but my phone didn't work mind you on the same number that we were now talking on! He said the car had been sold on September 4th to a previous customer who was out of the country , even though my wife confirmed it's availability on September 24. I then left the general mgr another message , needless to say i never heard from him! Horrible customer service.

September 21, 2017

We bought a 2016 Honda Civic from Dave White Acura. Matt was very professional and made the process enjoyable. He was able to answer all of our questions... and even pulled the car up front for when we arrived. Definitely will keep them in mind for the future. Thanks!

July 31, 2017

Matt Malkuian was a joy to work with! Hubby and I drove more than 5 hours all the way from Buffalo New York to pick up our vehicle from Dave White Acura.... When factoring in the money we saved, it was well worth the time and effort! Matt made the entire experience go smoothly from start to finish, even though we had to do much of it over the phone or over the internet in advance of us making the trip out to Toledo. Thank you Matt and the rest of the folks at Dave White Acura who were so accommodating.

July 3, 2017

Matt Malkuian was very helpful in my decision to purchase an Acura TLX. He was very thorough in explaining the attributes and functionality of the TLX... and I am very pleased with my purchase. Matt and all of the staff were very professional and courteous.