• Best service

I definitely recommend this. When i went there they stood open until i got there.. The lady work there name is robecca she is very nice and kind..

• Professional atmosphere

I travelled 4 hours to look at a low mileage car advertised on Cars.com. I made an initial inquiry by email. They called and provided all the additional information needed in a prompt manner. When I travelled to the dealership, the car was inside clean and ready to be inspected. The atmosphere was very professional and not like the "Circus" atmosphere I have experienced at some car dealerships. Everything was handled smooth and efficiently.

• Mathews Honda Marion, Oh

The service department is the best! I have purchased 2 new Acuras from this dealer and the whole staff was awesome. Thanks to Julie, Dan (sales), Eric (finance), and all the guys in the service department.