• Great buying experience

Great buying experience . Mike Hopkins and Orville are very nice and help us until the end .

• Great buying experience

Mike Hopkins and Orville are very helpful until the end of process .

Mike Hopkins and Orville are very helpful until the end of process .

• Mileage Inconsistencies

Looking at getting a used car. Did some homework, somewhere along the line in the last 12 months the mileage has magically gone backwards in excess of 50, 000 plus miles. Not pointing the finger but doesn't do any justice in regard to the yard. That yard just got a big red circle drawn around it. I'll keep walking

• Great buying experience

Excellent experience. Salesman worked to complete deal to my satisfaction (on my terms, at my price). Will definitely buy from them again.

• qualify

I am writing this message for qualify to mr. Yorgen, sellerman of South Motors Honda of Miami

• Good customer service

Good service from sales associate Yassel Perez and finance manager Ridel Diaz.I will recommned the business

• Customer review

My salesman was Luis Conyedo. Exelent service. Will recommend.

My salesman was Luis Conyedo. Exelent service. Will recommend.

• New Honda Civic

I would like to give 5 stars to Mike Hopkins for helping me with finding the right car for me and especially when I changed my mind at the last minute. And for having a lot of patients with me as well. Thank you Mike for all your help!!!

• Great Service, Excellent Staff!

It is always a pleasure to purchase vehicles from South Honda. They have a very friendly staff and the prices are always very competitive. This time my sales representative was CARLOS BRITO, one of the best sales rep in the dealer. I will definitely continue buying vehicles from them

• Great Service. Friendly staff!