New 866-906-8077 Dealer Website
Used 866-588-6044 Email Dealer
Service 888-249-4039

• outstanding Sevice Advisor

Danny Davila is my Service Advisor, and he is the best. His expertise and knowledge about BMW are unique. He is courteous and friendly, and always ready to help you with your needs. I give him a high 10

• Best Service Ever

Couldn't ask for a better dealer. Chris Driver the BMW Guru and Erick saleman have given the best costumer service in the car industry.

• Looking for a car

Very satisfied with the service. They answered quickly and well

Very satisfied with the service. They answered quickly and well

• Best Service advisor-ever

Continued satisfaction with the personnel and quality of service.So superior to other BMW dealers. Daniel Davila my service advisor is simply the best. Knows his stuff forward and back and is a true gear head aside. It's always worth the drive.

• Excellent Service

very happy with the customer services that i received fro MR Davila

very happy with the customer services that i received fro MR Davila

• Recent visit for service

I have been customer of BMW South for many years and always have received excellent treatment. During my recent visit for service I was taken care by Daniel Davila and the whole experience was "5 Stars"

• Certified Pre Owned 328i

I purchased a 328i on Tuesday 9/27, our Salesman Johnnie Tomlin provided excellent service and made our transition very easy! The other sales professionals that helped were Charlie & Taylor. Many thanks to such a professional team!!

Thank you for the 5-star review, Johnnie! We are so happy to hear that Johnnie, Charlie, and Taylor made your experience a great one. Enjoy your new BMW 328i, and please come back and see us!

• South Motors BMW

Javier Del Solar was very professional in the purchase of a new BMW X1. I would recommend BMW South to all my friends.

• Kelsey giebel

Was very informative profession awesome just job. I would recommend her to anyone needing a genius assistance.

• THEY GAVE ME A GREAT SERVICE

THEY GAVE ME A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVISE I WILL RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY

THEY GAVE ME A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVISE I WILL RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY

Thank you for the five-star review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.