New 866-906-8077 Dealer Website
Used 866-588-6044 Email Dealer
Service 888-249-4039

4.1
Average based on 20 reviews.
  • South Motors BMW

Javier Del Solar was very professional in the purchase of a new BMW X1. I would recommend BMW South to all my friends.

• Kelsey giebel

Was very informative profession awesome just job. I would recommend her to anyone needing a genius assistance.

• THEY GAVE ME A GREAT SERVICE

THEY GAVE ME A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVISE I WILL RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY

THEY GAVE ME A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVISE I WILL RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY

Thank you for the five-star review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

• Excellent customer service!!

Excellent customer service!! Horacio, at MINI Service, is the best. I left my MINI Cooper Countryman for a repair and since the beginning the attention was 5-stars, he explained me everything and all the process was smooth and easy, he was extremely helpful. The vehicle was ready pretty fast and the pickup process was also easy. The installations are very nice, and everyone is very helpful and professional. I am very happy with South MINI. Thanks!!

• Great service

I just took my car for service, Daniel Davila, my reception advisor was very corteous and efficient, the work was performed as expected.

• Great Service

I want to personally thank Danny Davila for providing the utmost service experience. During this time of the year it is not easy to have to drop your vehicle for service. But Danny certainly makes every effort to provide the customer with an easy go lucky ambiance. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all BMW elves! Thank you kindly, Analida Irizarry

• service experience

To whom it may concern, Danny Davila has been our service manager for quite a few years now and never disappoints us. He is very professional and always follows thru when he is handling our cars. He always stays in touch with us as to the progress of the work being done on our vehicles.. He is a pleasure to work with. He is a very good representative for BMW.

• Very unprofessional

I went in there because I was interested in buying a new car because my lease was about to be over I was debating on a x5m or Range Rover so I went to South motors to see what kind of deal I can make and when I got there everything went downhill the gentlemen that I spoke to did not when want to acknowledge me because I was young so he just said we have nothing in stock so I told him thank you and left the dealership and made my way to Range Rover do not go to this dealership go to Brahman BMW or vista BMW they will really help you and not just judge you

• Service with a smile

My service manager Danny Davila was efficient,knowledgeable, and friendly.

My service manager Danny Davila was efficient,knowledgeable, and friendly.

• Great experience with salesman Pat Palomino

I recently bought a BMW X5 from South Motors BMW, and was very happy with the whole experience. My salesperson, Pat Palomino, was helpful from beginning to end of the process. I would highly recommend going to see him for your next BMW purchase. Also, the dealership has several "geniuses" to help explain all the new things in the car and how they work, I worked with Garry Zambrana and Javier Morales, and they were both great as well.