Rockwall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New (877) 594-0205 (877) 594-0205
Used (888) 239-4521 (888) 239-4521
Service (866) 726-2209 (866) 726-2209

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

3.0

Too long, no communication

Had an appointment for an oil change and after an hour they called me to recommend I change my brakes. Rare occurrence but I said yes and then it took 5 more hours to get that done so I was at the dealership a total of 6 hours and they updated me 1 time on the status of my truck.

Dealer response

FFBC, Would love to dive into this. Please contact me directly, so I can look up the account and Repair the order. They are timestamped and have the advisor and technician on them so I can have the proper coaching opportunity. Email me the Vin or phone number/name on the account so I can get to work on it. Thanks, Lloyd Steeves General Manager Direct Line # (469) 698-2105 lsteeves@rockwalldodge.com

Excellent customer service

I always service my truck here. Carey is very attentive and keeps me updated on the status of my vehicle. He is extremely professional and courteous.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Carey. We are thrilled that you always have the best experience here with us! Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to your next visit!

Customer

Quick service, normally oil change took over an hour, today was a pleasant surprise , it was thirty five minutes and I had a coupon for a discount!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent visit! We are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with a pleasant experience, Mike!

Oil change and car inspection

The service department did an excellent job. Car delivered in a timely manner. I will continue to use Rockwall dodge Chrysler for all my repairs

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had a pleasant service visit!

Customer

Great service and answered all our questions and was attentive to our needs. Dealer was able to offer a ride to and from our home while the vehicle was being serviced.

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Rockwall Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Erica in the Service Department has always taken care of me every time. She lets me know what's upcoming due all while being kind and understanding during these uncertain pandemic times. Thanks Erica!!

Dealer response

Thank you, Michael, for your kind words about Erica! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

Good experience

Pleasant buying experience. Kevin listened to our wants and concerns. He helped us find the truck we were looking for. I liked that he did not pressure us at all.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

New Ram 1500 4x4

The process was comfortable from start to finish, Rockwall Dodge is the place to buy any new vehicle. I Love my truck and would definitely recommend them to everyone I know.

Dealer response

Found my Jeep at Rockwell Chrysler and Dodge!!!

I purchased a Renegade from Rockwell 4/15/21. Shirley was my sales person. She expertly guided me through the process. I had been to three other dealerships before coming to see Shirley. So happy I finally found my car and a sales person whom I felt I could trust.

Dealer response

Thank you, Julie, for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Great buying experience

This was one of the best buying experience we’ve had buying a vehicle. They were very responsive and accommodating to negotiating online as we preferred. Our salesperson, Matt, did a great job for us!