Gregg Young Chevrolet

• Greg Young Chevy Tops Them All

When I bought my Silverado the salesperson, Steve Nick, was a valued advisor and seemed more like a trusted friend than a salesperson. I have had the same experience with Greg Young's Service Department, especially Seth in the body shop who advised and oversaw severe hail damage repairs to my Silverado and my GMC Yukon XL. He was true to form when later repairing the Yukon's collision damage. Trent, in the mechanical service department, is obviously struck from the same mold. I haven't had as many interactions with him but I always get the impression that I'm the most important person in Omaha when he talks with me.

• Great help from Cody

I got a call from Cody at the dealership, who said he could help me find a great used car, I went by and he picked out a 2016 Hyundai Sonata for me. I couldn't do anything at first because of my credit, but he worked with me and it took a few weeks, but today I'm driving my new car with a lower payment then I've had in a long time. Thank you Cody for not giving up on me.

• Car detail

I had my car detailed there and they didn't excellent job. Service was fantastic

• My Silerverado

All of the staff are quick to assist and provide all of the information a vehicle owner needs. I feel confident that we will share a great relationship for many years to come.

• Service Department

Brought my Vehicle in to Gregg Young for routine maintenance and minor recall work. Dropped the vehicle off after work, Courtesy truck was offered as we live 40 minutes away, work was completed by the end of business the following day. Trent was great to work with. Couldn't be more pleased with the overall experience.

• Needed back up key and fob for newly purchased car

I was given a slight discount to have a back up key and fob programmed for a vehicle I had just purchased. The customer service was good, but it would have been nice once it was realized that there was only one set to include the second in the purchase of my vehicle. Other than that the overall experience was good.

• Service at Gregg Young Chevrolet

Excellent service and the best Chevy Dealer in town! I am always very satisfied with my repairs and detail services.

• Truck steering broke

Brought my 2016 2500 in and had issue with steering. They fixed and repaired it right. Very satisfied with the total experience

• Folks at Gregg Young work for YOU!

Special thanks to Mike Q for getting everything ready for me to come test drive the truck and then sign for it in a timely manner. Everyone I encountered at Gregg Young were kind and focused on making the car-buying process as easy as possible. Highly recommend this dealer!! -Andrew

• Worth the drive to purchase new Chevy Malibu

My sales consultant Justin was very friendly--willing to stay late to help me get a purchase completed quickly after I had totaled my car from a collision with a cow. Erin was patient in helping me set up ONSTAR and iphone usage with the car. Justin did a great job giving me an orientation to the vehicle. I checked pricing online and got the best price as well as top service and educational support at Gregg Young. The place is amazing with courtesy beverages all the time. There is even a place right in the dealership for lunch when coming in for an oil change. It was a great experience to make a new car purchase at Gregg Young.