Gregg Young Chevrolet

405 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 12, 2019

Deiby and the staff at Gregg Young treated me with respect and did what it took to make my trade in go smoothly! Thanks for the great service!

Hi Brian, and thank you for this great review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know y...ou deserve. Ed Zachary Vice President - 402.763.8102

May 7, 2019

Service was completed at estimated time. Nice, clean waiting area with free coffee and available cafeteria to order lunch or snacks while waiting for service... to be completed.

It is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. If there are... any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Pat Lund | Service Director 402.572.8080 plund@gychevy.com

• January 12, 2017

When I bought my Silverado the salesperson, Steve Nick, was a valued advisor and seemed more like a trusted friend than a salesperson. I have had the... same experience with Greg Young's Service Department, especially Seth in the body shop who advised and oversaw severe hail damage repairs to my Silverado and my GMC Yukon XL. He was true to form when later repairing the Yukon's collision damage. Trent, in the mechanical service department, is obviously struck from the same mold. I haven't had as many interactions with him but I always get the impression that I'm the most important person in Omaha when he talks with me.

May 1, 2019

Great experience, friendly staff. Very efficient! Great work!

Thank you for the glowing review. We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Take care. Pat Lund ...| Service Director 402.572.8080 plund@gychevy.com

May 1, 2019

They were awesome. They kept me informed through the entire process and I am completely satisfied. I will definitely take my vehicle there again when... repairs are needed. Thanks for a great experience

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share ...your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Pat Lund | Service Director 402.572.8080 plund@gychevy.com

April 22, 2019

Trent was awesome explaining everything and the service was great. Greg Young has been the only ones to work on my truck since it was new in 2010. The... corvette cafe and Ryan makes a great breakfast. I had to throw that in there. (Very True) Thank you Grey Young!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that ...your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs, as we are always here to help. Pat Lund | Service Director 402.572.8080 plund@gychevy.com

April 19, 2019

The dealership was busy and still helped me in a polite and respectful manner. I will be a repeat customer. I will consider them when it is my time to... purchase a new car.

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take c...are! Ed Zachary Vice President - 402.763.8102

April 18, 2019

Service was a transmission check and oil change at 5,000 miles. I like being able to wait in the cafe on site while work is being done on my vehicle.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that ...your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Ed Zachary Vice President - 402.763.8102

April 16, 2019

Dom and all the staff were great to work with. They made the buying process very easy and stress-free. I look forward to doing business with them in... the future.

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your... recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Ed Zachary Vice President - 402.763.8102

April 3, 2019

I had a really good experience here. The salesman and everyone did a great job. I would definitely recommend them. I will buy from there again.

We appreciate your input, David. We're glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at Gregg Young Chevrolet. If th...ere is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Ed Zachary Vice President - 402.763.8102