Tasca Automotive Group

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 3308 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3308 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tasca Automotive Group from DealerRater.com

• January 6, 2017

Having been to multiple dealerships in my search of a Jeep, my experience at Tasca in Cranston, RI was the best experience I've had throughout my... search for a Jeep. Our salesman, Chris, was very helpful but also very caring and educational about the process! I look forward to working with them in the search of the perfect Jeep!

May 18, 2018

My wife and I intially contacted Tayla via the internet as we wanted information on potentially trading in our Miata Club for a Miata RF. We were int...erested in seeing the different between the hard top and the soft top. We set up an appointment to visit the dealership. Although we did not purchase the Miata, our salesman Greg was very patient as we took most of the day looking at and driving/discussing other models. We ended up purchasing a 6. The process was easy and low key. I would go back to this dealership anytime.

May 18, 2018

I'm not going to lie, I went guarded because the rumors of 'car salesmen' automatically overwhelmed me. However its completely UNNECESSARY when you wa...lk into Tasca. I drove over an hour and half to and it was worth it. From the moment you walk in, you're greeted with respect and kindness. I was introduced to Walter, the guy that dresses with style from head to toe and a million and ten dollar smile. His presence alone knocked down every guard I had. He was patient, NOT ONCE pushy, or your typical yelp salesman. Instead he's the guy you want to bring to your cousin's BBQ and you WANT to buy a car from him because he's so passionate about it and you enjoy just talking to him. Afterwards, when it was time to sign the papers, I was introduce to Ryan, he was polite, straight up, has serious swag, professional and fun. This was literally the best car buying experience I ever had and it was BEYOND my expectation!

May 18, 2018

I used the QuickLane service. The service department was clean and comfortable. I would recommend this service to my friends. No surprises and no h...ard sell to perform extra or unnecessary service.

May 17, 2018

It was a great experience. Beautiful building, excellent staff. It was completely pressure free. Very knowledgeable staff. I will never buy a car anyw...here else.

May 17, 2018

it was a fast and friendly experience they got me in and out with a smile I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends

May 17, 2018

Jorge and Steve provided excellent information in describing all the new features and improved features of the 2018 Lincoln MKX over our 2016 MKX. O...nce we decided on the interior/exterior color, it wasn't difficult to pick a new, in stock, MKX with the features we wanted. The vehicle is beautiful and we look forward to our next road trip!!

May 17, 2018

Our experience was excellent. There was no high pressure sales. Our Tasca Representative listened to all questions, explored many options. Lastly, ...share what he thought would match our needs. When we decided to purchase there was open honest conversation which made the purchase easy.

May 17, 2018

Michael and Steve did a great job with the presentation, communication and the delivery of the most magnificent 2018 Lincoln Navigator. Bravo. It cou...ld be the car, it is the best in my lifetime. I have owned many, including a Mercedes GL 550. But, this one is special. And your dealership is very accommodating and a pleasure to deal with. Thank You.

May 17, 2018

We have purchased every vehicle we own from Victor. He is professional, genuine, trustworthy, and very friendly. We love him. We saw the car, Victo...r let us know the price, and we bought it all within a couple of days. He took care of everything.

Victor Dacosta