3.4
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • UN Professional Customer Service!!!!!

UNPROFESSIONAL COUSTOMER SERVICE , I was told if I wanted a clean car go to the Dealerships. If the owner would like to know what agent i worked with, get in touch with me, if not that is OK too. 3 different addresses and name on building don't match AD on cars.com.

I am very sorry you had this issue. If you would contact me directly at 954-455-1131. My name is Ernesto Grimaldi I am one of the managers. I will do anything I can to resolve this matter.

• One Happy Customer

I recently purchased a vehicle from AID Auto Brokers in Pembroke Park, Fl in September 2012. For once my experience purchasing a car was painless. The internet sales representative, Ernesto Grimaldi was very professional and every detail he and I discuss in relation to me purchasing my vehicle was exactly as he stated when I arrived at the dealership. After seeing pictures and discussing the out the door price, my son and I purchased two one way plane tickets to Fort Lauderdale International Airport. Ernesto made sure there was a representative from AID Auto there to pick my son and I up from the airport and drove the two of us to the dealership. The vehicle I purchse look far better in person. A couple hours after arriving my son and I was driving off in our new vehicle. The inventory of cars in this enclosed facility was huge. I would definitely recommend AID Auto Brokers to anyone.

• BOUGHT A CAR

I HAD SOME PROBLEMS BUYING A CAR IN THE PAST BUT WITH AID AUTOS INTERNET DEPT IS WAS AS EASY AS POSSIBLE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO ANYONE WHO HAS HAD CREDIT PROBLEMS IN THE PAST. CHRIS M

• False Advertising?

False Advertising and lying to customers may be the business practice of this dealership (warehouse full of cars) Beware.

• Simplest car buy ever!!

AID gives you a great sence of security n guaranteed best price possible on product. good doing busdiness with you. thanx