Low Book Sales Salt Lake City

384 reviews

384 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Low Book Sales Salt Lake City from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 16, 2019

Fast and very professional handling my purchase. I got my 5th vehicle and very satisfied with the service. I'm just horrible with the names

October 18, 2019

I was in and out of the dealership very quickly. Matt was very professional and accommodating. I was able to work out a deal and be on my way in good time.... My son's first car buying experience was a success.

September 26, 2019

I bought a car from Low Book in Feb 2019. My wife was to be my co signer. Twice they tried to submit loan papers showing her as the primary loan holder.... Twice they explained that this simply meant that should the loan go into default, my wife would be responsible. I called the credit union to get my wife's name off the loan. The credit union said that the loan was for HER. They said I was never pre-approved for this loan, as was told by me from Low Book's manager, and that in order for me to get a loan I would have to go through the entire process of qualifying. They couldn't guarantee the monthly payment, interest rate, etc. I am still waiting to hear from someone in management or financing to get a response, thus far nothing. I contacted an attorney today. They told me there were 10 complaints about them this week. Three yesterday alone. Do yourself a favor and stay far from this "dealership"

September 18, 2019

Salesman was great, helped us in record time. When it came to the financing we met with the guy and the lack of communication was apparent. Almost 4 weeks... since I took the vehicle and our financing is still up in the air.

September 5, 2019

Sam was a very helpful salesman who matched us up with the perfect vehicle for our needs. He knew of a vehicle they had only recently purchased that fit... what we were looking for. He was very easy to work with and made sure that the vehicle was exactly what we were looking for. He and Ryan walked us through the purchase and financing without any issues. Super awesome staff and service!

July 7, 2019

Sam, our salesman, was personable and efficient. We knew exactly what we wanted and Low Book had it. No games or a long unpleasant process.

July 6, 2019

The seller (Fernando) explained everything quite clearly from the beginning with the price upfront. They let us go for a test drive without a sales guy... next to us. They gave us between $1000 and $1500 more for our trade than in other places.

June 21, 2019

I didn't feel rushed to make a purchase. All my questions were answered honestly. And it didn't take hours to qualify, sign papers and drive my newish... vehicle home.

April 26, 2019

Evan B. did an amazing job helping us find the right car. He went above and beyond and we couldn't be happier with our service!

April 24, 2019

I went into the dealership after my car was totaled in an accident. I was upfront about my credit struggles. The salesman "some kid" took my info and said... he needed to run it by the owner. He comes back 2.2 seconds later after pulling my credit and says we've talked to the bank and would require 40% down....Really?