Low Book Sales Salt Lake City

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 351 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

351 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Low Book Sales Salt Lake City from DealerRater.com

Awesome, Highly Recommended Dealership!
    March 5, 2018

I came into the dealership looking for a specific car and found it. While in the process of everything I was going through an unexpected situation and... needed to find something else that could fit my budget. I needed to find something else and fast, Chris stood by side and made sure I got what i wanted and needed at the same time. I ended up leaving with a better car that I was intentionally there for in the first place and couldn't be more happier, especially since I'll be getting my oil changes there, everything worked out for the better. Thanks again Chris!

A great buying experience!
    February 24, 2018

I had a positive and matter of fact experience buying from Low Book Sales. They do their best to make purchasing a car as pleasant and straight forw...ard as possible.

2 words SAM PITTS
    February 17, 2018

Sam Pitts is more than a salesman, in fact I wouldn???t even put him in that awkward cliche everyone hates!!! Sam you are a class above that cliche an...d they are very lucky to have you!! Thank you, I???m sending everyone I know looking for a new addition to there family to you! Very happy 😃 tonight!

Low Book Sales

Thank you for the great review, Kristin! We are so glad to hear that your visit was so pleasant, and that Sam took great care of you. We appreciate th...e recommendation, and look forward to working with you again!

Melissa in service Dept is fantastic!
    February 8, 2018

Melissa in the service Dept is the reason why we keep going back. She has been fabulous st trouble shooting, great to work with, fair and professional.... Low Book is lucky to have her !!!

Worst car buying experience ive had in 16 years
    February 7, 2018

The salesman was very nice and helpful other than that worst car buying experience and decision ive ever made the car itself has 3 bent rims rear end... must of been wreaked and that's the best part have had the car since December 2017 found out i still didn't have it financed till mid to late January 2018 no phone calls from them to let me know anything until i called asking about my plates and to make a payment and where to so now the temp tag is expired by a month i finally get financed by them in February 2018 at $418 a month on a $5,000 car and can't drive it don't give me another temp tag because that would be to decent of them awesome place will never recommend anyone i know to buy from there

Buying a car
    January 31, 2018

My salesman Paul was really great not pushy like most sales man very nice friendly Austin finance manager was great ,fast very professional very grea...t customer service

Low Book Sales

Hello! Thank you for sharing your five-star experiences with Paul and Austin. We strive to bring you great customer service! Looking forward to your n...ext visit.

Worst dealership in the state
    January 25, 2018

This dealership is the worst they claim they can help anyone which was a lie they called me and texted me every day several times a day saying they c...ould help me and they couldn't do anything will never go back and will not recommend anyone to go to them markosian auto is by far better and more helpful then low book will ever be

Hi Travis, thanks for your feedback. We do try to reach out to you if you submitted a question through our website or filled out an auto loan applicat...ion through our website. Every person has different situations, different incomes, different credit history, etc. We do work with over 50 different lenders including our own finance company to find someone that can help you, find you the best deal, and lowest interest rate possible. Worst case scenario is needing a down payment, but if they tell you that you need one, we can still help you if you come up with one. A lot of dealerships roll you on a "bubble" which is a fake approval, we don't do that at all. They will give you a fake approval and then ask for the car back in like 2 months later. I hope your approval with Markosian is legit, because we care about you being able to get a car and being helped out no matter who it's through :)

In and our in 2 hours
    January 24, 2018

Seth was super nice and knowledgeable about the car and he showed three different cars and I pick my favorite in 2 hours I left with my new car! Great... place to go!

Low book surprised me
    January 15, 2018

I loved that Tyler was not your typical sleezball salesman. He was genuine, honest, and super helpful without being overbearing. I would buy from th...em again!

Low Book Sales

Thank you for sharing your positive experience working with Tyler! We appreciate the recommendation, and we look forward to your next visit.

Poor quality and customer service.
    January 12, 2018

I got my first car here. It was supposed to be an exciting experience, instead it couldn???t be farther from that. Customer service was good at my ini...tial visit. So got my vehicle and everything was fine. A few months into having the car (which at high mileage to begin with) began having issues. I have to take it in to low book service for these issues. I called customer service and expressed how I didn???t feel comfortable with my vehicle already having issues not even two months in? I never heard back from then. I have had my car less than a year and the alternator has been changed three times. The vehicle quality is extremely poor. Then I take I back to eat it fixed at low book and I paid the diagnose fee ($65). To get the entire car fixed was 500+! As a college student this is extreme. So I asked for my car back and the representative at the service center rolled her eyes and went back to have my car taken out. I was embarrassed because I didn???t have that money. She drove it out and the battery died?! Which it didn???t when I drove the car there. She said ???I might as well call a tow truck at this point??? they ended up taking the car for repairs because I couldn???t pay a tow truck. So now I am paying for an $11,000 that will continuously be a problem vehicle. I will never ever get another vehicle here.

Low Book Sales

Hello, I take your feedback seriously, and I am troubled to learn that you are having so many issues with your newly purchased vehicle. Our customers... are our top priority, and I would like to connect with you at your soonest convenience to learn more and have a chance to resolve any concerns. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Holly 801-312-0621 Low Book Sales Customer Care

Low Book Sales Salt Lake City