Hayes Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

• Great experience!

I bought a used Chevrolet Tahoe from Hayes Chevrolet and could not have been more satisfied with my entire transaction. Everyone from the sales staff to the GM & the service department were extremely helpful & genuinely appreciative of my business. I work in finance & understand how intimidating it can be when dealing with finance. Once I was on the lot, I was warmly greeted but never felt rushed or pressured to buy. I made several visits before ultimately finding the right car! These guys are spot on!

• Great Service team

Wesley, does such a good job of making me feel at home on each of my visits. The entire service team is very friendly and stay very busy, but always have time for we customers.

• Routine Service Visit

Had routine service for oil change and tire rotation. Had an appointment, immediately took my Cadillac in and was finished in a timely manner.

• Buying a car.

Very friendly staff. Salesman was not pushy. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

• Hayes Chevrolet Dealership

Excellent Dealership! Service is always the best!!

Excellent Dealership! Service is always the best!!

• 2017 cadillac

love the new car...the salesman and the experiance was great...

love the new car...the salesman and the experiance was great...

• Westley is the best

Excellent customer service from Westley. I trust him completely to keep my car serviced, repaired and in good condition. I drive a good distance because Westley is trustworthy.

• Service my Tahoe

Have been using Hayes both Chrysler and now the Chevrolet department for years, they are very good at what they do.

• Customer

Had oil change and tires rotated. Fast, efficient service.

Had oil change and tires rotated. Fast, efficient service.

• Great Service

Great place to do Business, Friendly staff and great service. I have my cars and trucks serviced Here l. Just purchased a new truck here as well.