Cox Auto Group

18 reviews

October 18, 2016

Both my parents have bought a couple of cars , I have driven both. This was in the year of 2013. Sales men were respectful, very polite. My family... didn't have any problems

March 6, 2015

One of two bad experiences! Went to look at a used car. Took it for a test drive. Didn't like it much, and said I was still looking at other cars to the... salesman. He tried to persuade me to buy it and when he failed (and there were hidden extras to pay for if I went ahead) called the sales manager who still had my car keys. He said there was no reason for me not to buy this car and that they had stayed open late especially so I should do the decent thing and do a deal. After a bit of arguing and shouting he eventually gave me my car keys (which he had asked for so he could value my car...yeah right!) with bad grace and I literally ran from the very nice show room shouting and swearing. No way in this world would I consider going back to any Cox car dealership after this second bad experience. I hear they are all employ the same hard selling tactics.

February 22, 2015

I want to purchase a SUV. But after what I'm reading, I'm not so sure.

December 30, 2013

Long story short.. I bought my vehicle just a little over a month ago and a preexisting problem that was supposed to have been fixed was not. This problem... turned into a bigger problem that I am now being charged to fix. The service manager insulted me when I was speaking to him and could care less. Extremely unhappy!!!!

December 30, 2013

September 20, 2013

I hate this place from the moment I got my car it gave me problems. Bill the owner never answers his phone when I had problems and he never returned phone... calls. Financing is horrible as well they are in it to only get there money and claim they will shut the car off if a payment isn't made. This place need to be shut down!

May 22, 2013

First of all!!!!! TO EACH IT'S OWN....I'M A NEW CUSTOMER WITH COX AUTO GROUP......IF SOMEONE HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH COX THEN GOOD FOR YOU, BY ALL MEANS... LEAVE YA FEED BACK, BUT FACTS OR FACTS....SOME PEOPLE...AND NOT EVERYBODY GETS THE FAIR END....SO YES HERES MY TRUTH............ I had problems the first day I purchased my car. It was a red flag, but I was like i need of a car, and I liked the car. I had another problem later on.....3 months into my warrenty, which was for 6 months. I called and left messages with the service department to schedule a appointment to look at the problem. When I tell you I left messages literally for 2-3 months straight, and they never replied once!!!!! So unfortunately my car shut completely down on me in route to work. I left a message that day saying my car has shut down, and they still didn't reply, I had to use a friends car to show up personally at the dealership to give them the key to the car for towing. They said....Oh....Yeah.....We Was Bout To Call You.......I looked at them like after 3 months? So the warrenty ran out by a few days....a week or less.....again...I been calling and leaving messages for 3 months....when my warrenty was still valid.......Do you think they honored my warrenty....do to the facts I explained to you?.........please excuse my french #$@!@&*% NO.........Where they sent my car to get fixed....I called them and they said to me......Yes, Cox Auto Said That Your Warrenty Was Expired, And Its All Out Of Pocket.......Thats a %*&@!@$# shame.........Plus I set up auto pay with my bank account so that I don't have to worry, and they don't have to worry......they got their money on the wood every time, no hassle, excuses, promises, disappointments, nothing. So my moral of my story is I AM A VERY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER, AND COX AUTO GROUP DIDN'T VALUE ME AS A CUSTOMER.......TO EACH IT'S OWN....BUT I DO NOT RECOMMEND GOING TO COX AUTO GROUP.....THEY IN IT TO GET PAID LIKE ANYBODY ELSE WITH A J-O-B.........THEY DON'T GIVE TO RAT TAILS.....A FLYING CROCK OF BULL......THEy COULD CARE LESS.......ONCE YOU SIGN....THEY CHECKING THEIR PAYSTUBS MAKING SURE TTHAT PAY CHECK COMING UP RIGHT......!@#$%^&*() COX AUTO GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 11, 2012

I purchased a vehicle through them. I have made payments every two weeks for the past three years. Back in April 2012 I went in pn a Saturday like I always... do to make a payment and the one person with the keys for the finances decided he was taking a half day. I was told to come back the next week and make the payment so I did. This past saturday june 2012 they repo d my truck with no attempts by phone or mail saying I was behind by one payment guess when that happened. I have less then 1000 left to pay on this truck. Now in order to get it back they want me to pay the fees on top of something I already paid. By law they have to attempt to contact you via phone or mail. They did neither. I wouldnt reccomend this place to anyone.