806 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Subaru of Gwinnett from DealerRater.com
  • outback

We got a great car at a great price with a very good experience from all involved and it takes a "village" to sell a car . We recommend the Subaru and the dealership.

• Oil Change

Took me in early and technicians were friendly and professional. Wait room is comfortable and convenient. Thanks!

• 6k mile service on 2017 Legacy

Brought my 2017 Legacy in for its 6k mile service Kyle is great They didn't wash my car this time! hmmm.,,,,

• Best service department EVER!

Since buying my Outback in 2010 I've always taken the car back to the service department for oil changes, etc. The service department is exceptional. The staff is friendly and efficient. I never feel any pressure. The waiting area is clean. Jill Thurston, as head of the service department, is great. She is knowledgeable and always helpful. I love my Subaru and I love the service department.

• A Bright Star of the Pleiades
    August 28, 2017

My family's experiences with Subaru of Gwinnett (SoG) include excellent multiple vehicle sales from Product Specialist Jim Heet, along with years of superior car care supervised by Service Manager Jill Thurston. We purchased through Jim a 2018 Outback Touring this August to accompany the 2010 Outback Limited we also bought new from him. Jill's team has kept the 2010 like new, and this car???s excellent condition precludes our trading or selling it any time soon. Jim and Jill always provide detailed and essential information within their purview and have never failed to secure an answer to any inquiry. We shopped three other Georgia based Subaru dealers in pursuit of the 2018 Outback purchase, but no other new sales managers could match the offerings of Subaru of Gwinnett. Jim has consistently been straight forward in vehicle purchase negotiations and provides a balance for the dealership and the customer to both be pleased with the transaction. He made sure we were informed of all the Outback's operational and safety features and functions. His customer centric presentation of the Starlink system lead us to add the three year plan. Through the years, our family dogs have enjoyed being welcomed to accompany us during visits to SoG. The four new waiting areas cater to customer preferences: a quiet room for reading and social media device use; a child friendly interactive room; a reading, media device, and TV room; and an area with courtesy drinks and healthy snacks provided. Our confidence and satisfaction in Jill's service team is so well earned, we would have brought our new Outback to SoG for service regardless of where we purchased the vehicle. Subaru???s corporate logo features the Pleiades star cluster; Jim and Jill help make Subaru of Gwinnett one of its brightest stars. Respectfully, Frank and Pam W.

• Great Service Advisors

The Subaru service advisors are absolutely wonderful to work with. They are knowledgeable and willing to help you understand your options. Great customer service!

• recall service
    August 23, 2017

Subaru of Gwinnett

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to hear about your experience at our dealership. Come back to see us for all of your Subaru needs!

This store is a very nice dealership, the guest area is neat and have free coffee, the service is perfect and fast, they wash you car after the service, it was a nice experience!

• Very nice & no pressure. Took time answering my questions
    August 22, 2017

Subaru of Gwinnett

Had a great experience. Jim was very helpful answered all my questions. Jim took the time to demonstrate the features of my Subaru Outback which made it much easier to understand everything that it is equipped with. We did not feel pushed into buying the vehicle no high-pressure sales. It was a great experience.

• my new car

wonderful experience-my sales rep Tim Daly did a great job

wonderful experience-my sales rep Tim Daly did a great job

• Great service

Extremely satisfied! Car was serviced quickly and professionally - I was very pleased