Reydel Volkswagen

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

• February 15, 2017

I had a great experience at this dealership. The sales staff is very courteous and helpful. Steve from the sales team helped me pick the right car for... me.

February 9, 2018

My sales person Frank was amazing! Very to the point, got me what I was looking for at the price I wanted. I also dealt with Sunny in Finance he was g...reat, got me in and out in no time! The staff was very friendly they all greeted me, and made sure if we needed anything we were taking care of. First time buying a volkswagen, but Reydel has me for life!

October 14, 2017

After shopping for a car these past couple of weeks, I’m happy to say that I found my perfect car . They were fully transparent, and showed me the ser...vice that they had completed on the vehicle. After doing so the part I hate the most came up the price of the car, but by surprise they weren’t like the other stores I had visited. The price was the price and they hadn’t charged me a penny extra! Thank you Ray, sunny, and Melissa for the great service, you have a customer for life

October 5, 2017

I bought my second hand Passat from Edison Reydel 2 years back.. still having problems with the car although i tool it to regular service at Reydel on... time. today i took my car to a different dealer and they have found so many issues on the car costing $2000! Just can't believe Reydel service never mentioned any of these problems before. Also buying the car was a real NIGHTMARE! I had an appointment to buy the car and i was driving to Edison from 1 hour away- and as soon as i started driving the sales guy started calling me and leaving me voice mails to say he won't be there and we need to re-schedule the appointment.. i didn't answer because i was using google maps on my phone. and i was already mid way through to Edison. he called 11 times to be exact!! i can't believe it! but he did! i still went there on my appointment time and asked someone else to help me. .but no they called that guy and asked him to come to the store.. it took him an hour to come and i had to wait there.. and after he came he had an angry face!! and he made me wait for another 3 hours! i left there at 10pm.. after my 6pm appointment! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! And then i got a recall notice on my airback about a year back, i have called them couple of times and also took my car into service within that year and they said they don't have the part yet all this time! and this new dealer i took the car today- they said it is unecceptable and it is a huge safety issue! and they couldn't believe they never called to change it! The new dealer will now change it out of charge! and i remembered how bad Edison Reydel is and i wanted to write about it this time so you all know... !!!

September 30, 2017

My time here at this dealership was great i have no complaints. Neil Kotecha made my visit there really easy for me because I don't know much about ca...rs but he walked me through a lot of the process. i would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and will go back for future cars.

July 28, 2016

Very professional! Straightforward service, no pressure!

February 7, 2016

I previously purchased a car at this dealership. I need to replace that car as it was recently totaled. I went to Reydel as I appreciated the customer... service I received the during the last purchase. When I asked for a returning customer loyalty discount. I was told "we are done here my the owner". Wasted several hours. New ownership changed everything!

February 1, 2016

I came to Reydel VW to test drive a 2012 Jetta GLI I saw on here (cars.com) the had me see the vehicle, but I for some reason though it had a sunroof,... although online it didn't say it did nor did it have picture of it, so that was entirely my error. Although I do find that a make or break deal for me my sales person, Doug, had me drive the car anyways. I did enjoy the ride which is why I feel like the manager pushed me to leave a deposit. Plus it was the end of the month. The next day they got me approved for a loan. the only thing that ticked me off was that the used sales person, Mo, called me 2 times within an hour because I didn't answer the first time. At 9:30 AM on a Saturday, I'm trying to sleep in. But, the second time I answered it and after getting my call forwarded a couple times they said that they would make sure I buy a car I love, so if the GLI wasn't it they would find something else. So I came in but I found out their WRX also did not have a sunroof although one of the managers the previous day said it did. So that plus the price I didn't even drive it. I test drove a 2012 Eos which I liked but it was making noises, especially upon braking. Mo, the used car manager showed me that it had new tires, rotors and brakes installed when it was traded in. He said the noise was because they car had been sitting for so long and as I drive it, it would go away. I'll be honest that's not a good answer because for 1, it's not good for cars to sit for long periods of time, and 2 I saw him jump it to let me test drive it, so that means it literally hasn't moved in months. And 3, the paperwork he showed me for the car was dated in April so that car has been sitting on their lot WAY too long. All that considered they weren't willing to budge on the 19k price of the car because it's certified. I'm not paying that much for something that sounds like that and that sat that long so I asked for my deposit back and they did give it back to me without a hassle. So, the staff is very friendly. Everyone there. The finance manager, Crystal, was a total sweetheart. I would tell people to buy a car here. However if you're looking for a used car, be sure you are 100% okay with the price you see online, because that's what you will be paying.

December 28, 2015

So I was looking to trade in my car and to see what I can make happen with my Audi A3, as soon as I was interested in a car, they called me within 2 h...ours after closing time. They answered all my questions and were very helpful, unfortunately I couldn't get what I want because of my car that I have right now but that isn't their fault. Other than that, they are very helpful and are extremely quick at responding back to their customers or future customers.

January 18, 2015

Bought a used Honda from Reydel VW in Edison. Was impressed with our salesperson Steve P. for his knowledge of the Accord considering it was a VW deal...ership. We had done research on the model and yet Steve was able to impart new info on the car - kudos Steve! Got a great price with very little haggling. Would definitely recommend this dealership!

Thank You for your Kind Comments. We appreciate your business.

Reydel Volkswagen