New 866-742-1058 Dealer Website
Used 866-740-8029 Email Dealer
Service 888-673-2347

• SO AWESOME!

The dealership was very nice and the salespeople are willing to work with you without a lot of pressure.

• Worst service dept. I've ever been to!

Both Mac Haik loacations have terrible service departments! Don't go there!

Both Mac Haik loacations have terrible service departments! Don't go there!

Scott, I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with your vehicle and with Mac Haik. Your review does not leave me much to go on. As I would like the chance to remedy the problem if possible. Please, let me know what I can do and I assure you I will do my best to help. Thanks, Brad McMahan bmcmahan@machaikcdjrflowood.com

• Terrible Experience

The worst sales experience I've ever experienced, or I should say lack there of. 3 days, numerous attempts to purchase and zero urgency. I talked with 6 people. 2 chat- never heard from anyone, spoke with a sales rep, promised a call back and never received one. Was given a desk number to text a picture to, had to call back hours later to follow up on picture only to be told I was given a desk number and to send the picture to a different number. I'm approved through my bank, wanted to have everything completed today. I will never recommend this dealership and will never waste my time trying to do business with them again. I'm a sales manager and would be horrified if my team treated an approved , ready to buy customer this way.

• Happy Customer

Mr. Snow walked me thru the process from the beginning to end . He explained everything regarding the car to me. My intention was not to purchase a car but with his expertise , I was convinced to purchase a car. I am happy with my new car.

• Nice place

Jimmy got me right in and out, I really appreciate it. Thanks so much.. .

Jimmy got me right in and out, I really appreciate it. Thanks so much.. .

• Smooth as can be!

Waiting was a little long, but work was satisfactory. I know some things take more time than others.

• Outstanding

The whole team was great. They all worked together as a team and got the sale done. I feel like we got the best deal we could have gotten from any other dealership around the Jackson area. Thanks for making our car buying process as easy as possible.

• Excellent

Experience was much better this time. I would still make the recommendation that employees be more aware of their surroundings and customers needs.

• Followup is second to none!

Tony knew exactly what type of car I needed to fit my needs. He was exceptional and worked with us to ensure the quality of service and the timeliness of the sale.

• Phenomenal experience

I had compared several vehicles before going to dealership and had decided that I liked the Chrysler 200. Tony did an exceptional job finding the car I wanted and at a price that seemed fair and reasonable to us. I had an issue with the Xzlon coating that was added by dealership. I was pleased that Tony and others at the dealership stepped forward and addressed my concerns. It is a pleasure to drive a brand new car!