Kingstowne Motorcars

638 reviews

638 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kingstowne Motorcars from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 9, 2020

Ask for Ali when you enter. I had a great experience doing business with him. They really take care of people and are very fair in any deal you choose.

July 3, 2020

Very easy and quick great car great customer service they took care of everything and even helped us find a better finance option than we walked in with!

• March 23, 2015

Being 3 states away, the salesman gave me detailed info to make a confident purchase decision, since I never saw the car in person. Sam, in finance, made... the financing very easy. They even arranged transportation for the car to be delivered to my door in Indianapolis. The car is everything I saw online and more. My newly acquired S500 is great car. From Sales to delivery, Kingstowne Motorcars gave me excellent service and I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase a quality car in Virginia or out of state.

Hello, Joel, Thank you for so much for your complementary review; indeed, you are kind with your words:) I am glad you are enjoying your quality ve...hicle. Once again, thank you so much for your business!

June 19, 2020

Love my Maserati. Car is in excellent condition. They are very responsive, professional. Great service and products at this dealership. Would definitely... recommend this shop.

June 17, 2020

I had a great experience at Kingstowne MotorCars during my recent purchase of a pre-owned Audi A3. The whole process was transparent and without unexpected... surprises (including the quality of my new-to-me vehicle and the valuation of my trade-in), and the staff were all friendly and welcoming (shoutout especially to Billy, Patrick, and all the technicians in the parts/repairs shop out back--thanks, guys!). I would absolutely recommend Kingstowne MotorCars.

May 28, 2020

I recently bought a Audi A5 sportback for my daughters 16th surprise birthday, so i was on a specific time frame and a 1000 mile delivery on the car .... Price was good , Ali and Ed handled it with no problem. Thanks for making this special day even better for my daughter and developing life long customers.

May 13, 2020

This is the best company , I bought a BMW 425I, Ali the salesman took good care of me, he was patience, answer all my questions, return calls when I needed... questions answer. I would truly recommend Kingstowne Motorcars

May 11, 2020

The entire members of this company are awesome. Ali and Billy are just too much. They love what they do and to make customer happy. They are genuine and... customer friendly.

May 4, 2020

I recently bought a BMW 4 series from Kingstowne Motorcars. Ali was great. He quickly handled all paperwork and ensured that the car was prepped for me.... Kingstowne is a no haggle, no stress dealership. I'll buy my next vehicle from Ali. Thank you.

May 4, 2020