Kingstowne Motorcars

513 reviews

513 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kingstowne Motorcars from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• March 23, 2015

Being 3 states away, the salesman gave me detailed info to make a confident purchase decision, since I never saw the car in person. Sam, in finance, made... the financing very easy. They even arranged transportation for the car to be delivered to my door in Indianapolis. The car is everything I saw online and more. My newly acquired S500 is great car. From Sales to delivery, Kingstowne Motorcars gave me excellent service and I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase a quality car in Virginia or out of state.

Hello, Joel, Thank you for so much for your complementary review; indeed, you are kind with your words:) I am glad you are enjoying your quality ve...hicle. Once again, thank you so much for your business!

September 27, 2018

the car buying experience was very stress free test drive the vehicle without a lot of hassle and was not in dealership all day for the transfer of ownership... for the car we purchased. great experience!!

Kingstowne MotorCars

Hi Robert, thank you for your kind review. We are very happy we were able to provide you a fast and hassle free experience. We hope you continue enjo...ying your 2015 Lexus GS 350. Best wishes, Kingstowne Motorcars.

September 24, 2018

We had the pleasure of working with Sam on our purchase. The service he provided was exceptional, and he was the ultimate professional throughout the... entire process. Could not be happier with our purchase and the way Sam took care of us. We will buy our next car from Kingstowne MotorCars!!

Kingstowne MotorCars

Hello Todd, we are so glad to hear about your experience with us. We welcome you to bring in your vehicles to our servicing department for any mainte...nance needs. Congratulations once again on your 2015 Land Rover LR4 and we hope to continue doing business with you.

September 17, 2018

The experience was excellent! Sam provided excellent customer service very transparent and listened to our needs. I look forward to doing business with... them for my future car needs!

Kingstowne MotorCars

Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to hear about your experience with us and we hope to see you in the future. Congratulations once aga...in on your BMW.

September 6, 2018

I did an out-of-state purchase of a 2011 R350 from Kingstowne and I am 100% satisfied with the service from all their staff and quality of the vehicle.... These cars are hard to find since they were discontinued in 2012 so to get a high quality vehicle I had to do a nation-wide search which led me to Kingstowne. I am glad I found them, and would highly recommend them - they are a showcase for all dealers on honesty and quality.

Kingstowne MotorCars

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to write about your out of state buying experience with us. We strive to make our experiences transparent and... hassle free for all our customers. We hope you continue enjoying your 2012 Mercedes R350 and thank you once again for your business.

September 6, 2018

Trustworthy and honest An item came up that should???ve been picked up through state inspection . It did not A few weeks after I bought the car I called... and talked to Ali and there was absolutely no question Ali listen to what I had to say Stepped right up no questions about it took the car in ,corrected the problem and I went away I happy customer It was a pleasure doing business here ,at no time did I feel pressure ,there were no surprises and I would recommend this dealership to anyone Too many times we write and complain but in this case I felt compelled to pat these guys on the back And say good job

Kingstowne MotorCars

Hello Jack, thank you for your review regarding your vehicle purchase and our servicing center. It makes us very happy to know we have provided you w...ith excellent service. We hope you continue enjoying your Ford Mustang and thank you for your business.

September 5, 2018

Trustworthy and honest An item came up that should’ve been picked up through state inspection . It did not A few weeks after I bought the car I... called and talked to Ali and there was absolutely no question Ali listen to what I had to say Stepped right up no questions about it took the car in ,corrected the problem and I went away I happy customer It was a pleasure doing business here ,at no time did I feel pressure ,there were no surprises and I would recommend this dealership to anyone Too many times we write and complain but in this case I felt compelled to pat these guys on the back And say good job

September 5, 2018

I heard of this dealership through a family member because the owner is my neighbor. I checked out the online inventory and came across a nice VW that... I knew I would be proud to own. The miles were low and the car was immaculate. They helped me secure financing and I was in the car the same day.

Kingstowne MotorCars

Hello Fernando, we are very happy we were able to find a vehicle for you. We hope you continue enjoying your Volkswagen CC and we welcome you to brin...g your vehicles back to us for any maintenance needs. Please remember to refer our servicing center to your friends and family. Thanks again, Kingstowne Motorcars

September 3, 2018

If you???re looking to buy a car but have a fear of non big brand dealerships (side shops) look no further. Kingstowne Motorcars worked with me every step... of the way to get me in my dream car. No hassle, family like environment, and honesty are things you???ll find here. They got me and other family members in cars we love with no regrets. Very happy with my purchase.

Kingstowne MotorCars

Hi James, thank you for your kind review. We are so happy we were able to provide an honest and hassle free experience for you and your family. We co...ngratulate you once again on your BMW M4, Kingstowne Motorcars.

Alan Jones

Sales

(4.9) 7 reviews

August 31, 2018

I am writing this letter as a humble note of appreciation for the outstanding customer service provided by Salesman Consultant and SME (Subject Matter... Expert) Sam Waheed at Kingtowne Motors Cars. I am really pleased with the knowledge and skills that Sam had provided attention to detail, great communication skills, and ready smile made the experience even better than I expected. I won't hesitate to bring future clients to King City Motors. On 8/25/2018, I purchase 2015 GS350 with F sport package. After, I test drive and did my own video recording of the condition exterior and interior of the vehicle. My overall rating the vehicle was in very clean and excellent condition. However, I did bought to Sam attention the left muffler was not fully seated against the muffler housing and the tire pressure warning light remain on after I apply air pressure PSI to all 5 tires. Since, wireless sensor for tire pressure is mounted on all 5 tires. Sam recommend to return the vehicle on 8/28/2015 and he proceeded submit a work order to get the repairs for my vehicle resolved ASAP. On 8/29/2018 when I call Sam to checked the status of my vehicle. Sam had call me right back before closed of business and let me know the car was ready for pickup.Sam also had my vehicle professional clean and detail when I pickup of my vehicle on 8/30/2018. Sam ability to provide the resolution quickly exceeded my expectations with world class services. I am really pleased to be part of Kingtowne MotorCars family and appreciate Sam and staffs make my first visit and enjoyable experience. The services I received from Sam and staffs at Kingtowne MotorsCars makes the customers feel that Kingtowne MotorCars care about developing a long-term relationship that means more than just making a sale. Sincerely, Thyland Young

Kingstowne MotorCars

Hello Mr Young, we thank you for your review regrading your vehicle purchase. It makes us very happy to provide an transparent and simple experience w...ith our customers. We hope we have provided you with excellent service and we hope to do business with you in the future. We welcome you to bring your vehicles in to our service department for any maintenance needs. We congratulate you once again on your 2015 Lexus 350 GS and thank you for your business.