Kingstowne Motorcars

539 reviews

539 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kingstowne Motorcars from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2019

shopping for car is a headache But Now This is a 5 star dealership In DMV this dealership make it easy and convinant I bought a car from them first time... I met Ali car was just as advertised. Can't say that about some other dealers i met in DMV . When it comes to customer service they are hands down best I've ever dealt with. I walked in the door test drove the car. They offered lower price than a KBB value it’s take me around an 1:30 minute to done all the paper work and all the necessary documents they offer me temporary tag that .they are very Humble and cooperative you can asked them Any questions they are very happy to Answer I recommend them to anyone go there check the car

Bill Hashimi

Sales/Buyer

(5.0) 48 reviews

January 3, 2019

Normally shopping for car is total pain. Not this time, car was just as advertised. Can't say that about 3 other dealers in NCR. When it comes to... customer service they are hands down best I've ever dealt with. I walked in the door test drove the car. They offered fair price for my trade in and off to the races and out the door I just over an hour. License plates arrived at my house 3 weeks later and I couldn't be more happy.

• March 23, 2015

Being 3 states away, the salesman gave me detailed info to make a confident purchase decision, since I never saw the car in person. Sam, in finance, made... the financing very easy. They even arranged transportation for the car to be delivered to my door in Indianapolis. The car is everything I saw online and more. My newly acquired S500 is great car. From Sales to delivery, Kingstowne Motorcars gave me excellent service and I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase a quality car in Virginia or out of state.

Hello, Joel, Thank you for so much for your complementary review; indeed, you are kind with your words:) I am glad you are enjoying your quality ve...hicle. Once again, thank you so much for your business!

December 31, 2018

I recently bought an Audi from Kingstowne Motorcars and I couldn't be more impressed. Sam and his team did a great job in helping me make the right selection... on a vehicle that I got for an excellent deal. Would absolutely recommend.

Thank you Camil for purchasing your car with Kingstowne Motorcars. We hope you continue enjoying your Audi and we hope to see you again in the future....

December 31, 2018

I was looking for a new car but couldn't find anything that I really liked, only a few luxury sedans peaked my interest. I found a car online at this dealership... and decided to go in for a test drive. So glad that I did! Everyone was very friendly, professional, and honest. I got an amazing car for a great price and there was no pressure throughout the process which made me feel even better about the purchase. I highly recommend this dealership.

Thanks for your kind words Dyami!! It was a pleasure working with you, we hope to continue doing business with you in the future. Congratulations once... again on your 2015 BMW 640.

December 30, 2018

I look high and low to find a car for my daughter and stumbled upon this Dealership. SO HAPPY I DID! I found a great car at a very good price. (You pay... for what you get) Bill was very honest with us and made us feel very comfortable. We have now had this car for about 2 years and haven't had a problem with it. Just oil changes and gas. What a great car! So good I'm now looking to buy another From them. Looking forward to that. THANK YOU for being good at what you do. Being Honest.

Thank you so much for your kind review and for letting us earn your business. We are very happy to hear we were able to provide you with great service... and a great car. We hope you continue to enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

December 29, 2018

Spoke with Sam, Ali and Betty. All very professional and made it a super experience. So happy with the vehicle. Thanks so much. 5 stars.

Thank you, it was a pleasure doing business with you Mr. Sweeney. We hope to see you again in the future and we welcome you to try our service facilit...y for any maintenance needs.

December 26, 2018

If you buy a car here please take a mechanic or someone who knows a lot about cars. I am 54 years old and this turned out to be the worst car buying experience... that I have had in my life. Took my 17 year old daughter there to look at a car. She liked the car. We tried it. Ran good. So we made the purchase. So this is the day time. Welll my daughter works so in the night time we see there is a headlight out. I am thinking the car dealer will make good on it as most would have. So with the dealer closed she takes car to Autozone as she don't need to be driving with a light out. They guy at Autozone was nice enough to change it for her. That's when we found out the car had modified headlights The light cost 100 plus dollars Of course the car dealer knew this and the cost is why they never replaced it. So when brought the receipt in they first off told me I should just let my daughter drive it with the light out. Very unsafe I think until they were open they would fix it. But they knew it had a modified light and the cost to replace it They did give us $50 dollars back on the light I wil say they. But the way they tried to hid it. I don't know much about cars. They knew that Please take a mechanic with you if you buy a used car from this dealer. I have all my receipts to back up what I am saying.

Hello Mr. Griffith, we thank you for your business and apologize for this minor hiccup. We understand this was an inconvenient situation for you but t...his repair was done without being brought to our attention, where it could have been resolved in our service facility. We were not aware of this minor issue and we would not try and hide this from our customers. As you can see by our previous reviews, we have been in business for over 12 years and we are a very reputable dealership who stands behind our cars. We refunded you half of your expense, $50, because you did have your receipts but we cannot compensate every invoice we get without being notified of the issue prior. We hope you understand our position and we welcome you to visit our service facility in the future.

December 24, 2018

Kingstowne had the exact model of car I was looking for, and it was a 1-owner off lease according to the CarFax report. The sales rep Ali was very helpful... and knowledgeable. He explained that "the price is the price", i.e. none of the traditional "let me go ask my manager" games. (So if you enjoy those games, this may not be the place for you.) I took the car for a test drive, was happy with the car and their asking price so went ahead and purchased it. The purchasing process was easy and efficient; there was a minor hiccup getting the registration processed but no problems getting it corrected. Buying a used car is always a bit of a gamble but so far the vehicle has performed flawlessly; Kingstowne also provided options for extended warranty coverage - I took them up on that, Overall a very good experience and I would highly recommend you check them out next time you're looking for a vehicle.

Thank you so much for your business, we appreciate your kind review. We are very happy to hear we provided you with a pleasant experience. We hope to ...see you in the future.

December 19, 2018

Very friendly and nice associates, professional, welcoming, respectful and helpful. Over all the best pleasant dealership I've ever been to. Thank you... all for your helpful tips, Quintina Butler

Thank you so much Mrs. Butler! We appreciate your kind review and we hope to see you again in the future. We welcome you to try our service facility f...or any maintenance needs on your vehicle.

Bill Hashimi