Magic City Motorcars

(4.7) 360 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Awesome Service

I am a person that hates the car buying process because I have had nothing but bad experiences. Mike was very honest during the entire process, they d...id not waste time to get me into a nice vehicle that I loved and it was a quick process. This is a great quality auto dealer. I look forward to doing more business with them!

• Happy Car Buying Experience

Having had terrible car buying experiences in the past, this was great! Excellent customer service and beyond expectations! We had heard great thing...s from others, but after buying from Magic City Motorcars we will definitely recommend them to others!

• 2011 Buick

Mike was great..showed me what it wanted..let me test drive...great car

• Great car dealer!

Great place to get a super clean used car. My previous car kept breaking down and I wanted to upgrade. Joe found me a car that was exactly what I want...ed. Wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a car. So nice and helpful!! They have wonderful cars and a beautiful lot. Will be returning anytime I need a new car or service. Great job!!

• Vehicle Purchase

The entire staff was great to work with. Very friendly from the moment you walk in! They were able to get me financed with a fantastic rate very quick...ly and made the buying process extremely easy and pain free. I will definitely go back whenever I need to buy again!

• awesome

Took my son here today to get a car. We were worried about financing because he is young with no credit. Kathy was amazing! She made the entire proces...s so easy. She was patient and kind and did everything she could to make sure he got into a car today. Awesome experience and will definately refer them to friends and family!

• 2015 Ford F 150

This is the second truck I have bought from Magic City and again I am impressed. I went in there and talked to Mike and told him what I wanted, 2015 ...Crew Cab Ford F 150, and in a matter of days the truck I wanted was there. They make buying a car easy. The quality of cars and trucks is amazing. I will buy all future trucks from them. If you need a new car or truck this is the place to go.

• Mike's new G6

After getting the run a round from all the "We can get anyone get financed" dealers including North Coast A coworker suggested Magic City it was the ...best advice I 've gotten in years. Mike and his dad Joe listened to what I needed didn't try to put me in something I couldn't afford after a divorce but did suggest one of the best cars I 've ever driven. I have one problem with my CD player but PJ mike brother who runs there service dept was on it. Anybody needing a great car and people that will listen visit Magic City ask for Joe or Mike.

• Very impressed

Thought I would be turned down due to credit, but they worked with me and I got a fabulous car. Very happy with Magic City and Kathy for helping me al...ong the process.

• Awesomesauce!

Excellent service, friendly people! Great overall experience. Would highly recommend!

Magic City Motorcars