Magic City Motorcars

366 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 17, 2017

I am a person that hates the car buying process because I have had nothing but bad experiences. Mike was very honest during the entire process, they did... not waste time to get me into a nice vehicle that I loved and it was a quick process. This is a great quality auto dealer. I look forward to doing more business with them!

August 23, 2018

First time car buyer with Magic City Motorcars and I do not regret it. Joe and his staff are wonderful. Joe made a great offer on my trade and gave me... a nice deal on the vehicle that I purchased. Phone calls and emails are returned and / or replied to within a very timely manner. The purchase was so simple and quick unlike my other purchases and other dealerships around Akron & Canton. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from Joe again.

August 10, 2018

Give your auto buying business to a great Veteran who owns Magic City Motor Cars in Ohio. I drove 3.5 hrs to buy a truck from him. The owner, Joe, gave... me a great price on my trade in, and a even better price on the truck I bought from him. He’s straight forward, no BS and very honest. About a week after buying, my truck started having some issues. Joe jumped right on the issue, had a shop near me fix the truck and made sure I knew how sorry he was that I had an issue. He ended up loosing money on my deal but he was more concerned that I was happy and that the truck was done right. I can’t stand 99% if used car dealers. But this guy is the 1% of decent people still left in the business.

June 29, 2018

I have purchased my last two cars here. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. The staff is very friendly and helpful, they go above... and beyond to help out!

May 22, 2018

The site is very easy to maneuver/navigate, especially for technologically challenged people like myself. It had all the info I needed and more. Excellent.... It made my search experience comfortable and satisfying.

April 11, 2018

I was in a rut, my current car was costing too much to fix but i work two jobs so i needed something immediately. Ive had some people mention MCM so i... checked them out. Knowing my credit is shot, i didnt have much of a down payment going in i wasnt too sure nothing could be done. Mike was able to get me in a 2017 hyundai elantra, i love the car. He did an amazing job explaining everything, and understanding my situation. I highly suggest going there.

April 3, 2018

Great care by MCM, I will be back! Spent $1,200 with Ford, only to hear the same noise I took it in for 2 days later. When I took it back in, they found... an additional $2,400 of things wrong. They seemed to imply that the Steering Shaft needed to be replaced at once, when I said to go ahead and fix that, they brought up the other things that needed a repair. I told them to button it up, I was coming to get the truck. Took it to MCM the next day, and it is running quite well. Thank you MCM¿

June 14, 2017

Having had terrible car buying experiences in the past, this was great! Excellent customer service and beyond expectations! We had heard great things... from others, but after buying from Magic City Motorcars we will definitely recommend them to others!

March 10, 2017

Mike was great..showed me what it wanted..let me test drive...great car

March 10, 2017

Great place to get a super clean used car. My previous car kept breaking down and I wanted to upgrade. Joe found me a car that was exactly what I wanted.... Wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a car. So nice and helpful!! They have wonderful cars and a beautiful lot. Will be returning anytime I need a new car or service. Great job!!