• Patient and considerate.

The personnel at Magic City were very patient, thoughtful and very considerate. I would recommend to all of my friends and family.

Thanks for the review. We appreciate the compliment!

Thanks for the review. We appreciate the compliment!

• awesome

Took my son here today to get a car. We were worried about financing because he is young with no credit. Kathy was amazing! She made the entire process so easy. She was patient and kind and did everything she could to make sure he got into a car today. Awesome experience and will definately refer them to friends and family!

• 2015 Ford F 150

This is the second truck I have bought from Magic City and again I am impressed. I went in there and talked to Mike and told him what I wanted, 2015 Crew Cab Ford F 150, and in a matter of days the truck I wanted was there. They make buying a car easy. The quality of cars and trucks is amazing. I will buy all future trucks from them. If you need a new car or truck this is the place to go.

• Mike's new G6

After getting the run a round from all the "We can get anyone get financed" dealers including North Coast A coworker suggested Magic City it was the best advice I 've gotten in years. Mike and his dad Joe listened to what I needed didn't try to put me in something I couldn't afford after a divorce but did suggest one of the best cars I 've ever driven. I have one problem with my CD player but PJ mike brother who runs there service dept was on it. Anybody needing a great car and people that will listen visit Magic City ask for Joe or Mike.

• Very impressed

Thought I would be turned down due to credit, but they worked with me and I got a fabulous car. Very happy with Magic City and Kathy for helping me along the process.

• Awesomesauce!

Excellent service, friendly people! Great overall experience. Would highly recommend!

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

HAD A GREAT EXPERINCE AT MAGIC CITY MOTORS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CAR YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CHECK THEM OUT!!

• Great place to buy a car

This company is amazing!! Great people very friendly easy to work with. We have horrible credit and were able to get a car that was beyond what we thought we could get with a payment that was extremely easy to work with. I will be coming here from now on for my car needs.

• great place to get a car

we have 2 cars from them always a great place to buy a car!!!!!!!!

we have 2 cars from them always a great place to buy a car!!!!!!!!

• I do not recommend anyone to do any dealings with

Poor customer service and poor repair services. You'll spend more money needed.

Poor customer service and poor repair services. You'll spend more money needed.

I am sorry for the negative review, but without a name or detailed review it is difficult to reach out. Please call us if you have any questions regarding your situation.