Magic City Motorcars

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 363 reviews

• June 17, 2017

I am a person that hates the car buying process because I have had nothing but bad experiences. Mike was very honest during the entire process, they d...id not waste time to get me into a nice vehicle that I loved and it was a quick process. This is a great quality auto dealer. I look forward to doing more business with them!

May 22, 2018

The site is very easy to maneuver/navigate, especially for technologically challenged people like myself. It had all the info I needed and more. Exc...ellent. It made my search experience comfortable and satisfying.

April 11, 2018

I was in a rut, my current car was costing too much to fix but i work two jobs so i needed something immediately. Ive had some people mention MCM so i... checked them out. Knowing my credit is shot, i didnt have much of a down payment going in i wasnt too sure nothing could be done. Mike was able to get me in a 2017 hyundai elantra, i love the car. He did an amazing job explaining everything, and understanding my situation. I highly suggest going there.

April 3, 2018

Great care by MCM, I will be back! Spent $1,200 with Ford, only to hear the same noise I took it in for 2 days later. When I took it back in, they fo...und an additional $2,400 of things wrong. They seemed to imply that the Steering Shaft needed to be replaced at once, when I said to go ahead and fix that, they brought up the other things that needed a repair. I told them to button it up, I was coming to get the truck. Took it to MCM the next day, and it is running quite well. Thank you MCM¿

June 14, 2017

Having had terrible car buying experiences in the past, this was great! Excellent customer service and beyond expectations! We had heard great thing...s from others, but after buying from Magic City Motorcars we will definitely recommend them to others!

March 10, 2017

Mike was great..showed me what it wanted..let me test drive...great car

March 10, 2017

Great place to get a super clean used car. My previous car kept breaking down and I wanted to upgrade. Joe found me a car that was exactly what I want...ed. Wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a car. So nice and helpful!! They have wonderful cars and a beautiful lot. Will be returning anytime I need a new car or service. Great job!!

March 9, 2017

The entire staff was great to work with. Very friendly from the moment you walk in! They were able to get me financed with a fantastic rate very quick...ly and made the buying process extremely easy and pain free. I will definitely go back whenever I need to buy again!

February 18, 2017

Took my son here today to get a car. We were worried about financing because he is young with no credit. Kathy was amazing! She made the entire proces...s so easy. She was patient and kind and did everything she could to make sure he got into a car today. Awesome experience and will definately refer them to friends and family!

February 18, 2017

This is the second truck I have bought from Magic City and again I am impressed. I went in there and talked to Mike and told him what I wanted, 2015 ...Crew Cab Ford F 150, and in a matter of days the truck I wanted was there. They make buying a car easy. The quality of cars and trucks is amazing. I will buy all future trucks from them. If you need a new car or truck this is the place to go.