Stanley Chevrolet

3.8 out of 5 (3.8) 55 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 14, 2018

Very quiet, professional environment. Mike Rice helped me look for a car that fit literally every one of my needs. He got me great deal and never made... it feel like he was selling me a car. It's like he was family just helping me look. Great place. Will buy all my cars there now!

March 12, 2018

The sales person was knowledgeable about not just the Chevy products but the other brands as well. There were plenty of cars with different price ra...nges to choose from.

March 12, 2018

Had a great experience and would recommend to friends and family the dealership was clean and they had a very good selection of new and used cars truc...ks and suvs to choose from.

March 2, 2018

What a great experience!!!! Every time I have visited Stanley Chevrolet, I have been treated like family. I have purchased several vehicles at Stanley... and have all of my service work done there also. I recommend Stanley to everyone I know that is needing a vehicle or service work done. Thanks for your great service. Lindsey

February 14, 2018

This Dealer had a Truck posted on Cars.com and their Website for $8950. I contacted them via Cars.com expressing my interest. Peggy emailed me back ...stating that she would like to help me and asked if I could stop by within the next couple of days. I replied back stating when I could stop by and I did. Upon asking about the vehicle, we were told repeatedly that it wasn't for sale, which is interesting considering it was and still is advertised on their website. The someone else mentioned that it was for sale, but that it needed to go through service. Then the original salesperson, ask for my info so he could call me when it was ready and repeated stated that the vehicle price was $9950, even though I didn't ask. So I just left. If you check out their site, right now, the vehicle is still advertised for $8950. In any event, they obviously like to waste people's time advertising vehicles that are not ready for sale and are also dishonest about their asking price. They obvious don't want my business, so I'm going elsewhere.

Mr. Sweet, I truly apologize for your experience. There is only one person to blame and that is me, Wes Stanley. I am the owner and operator of Sta...nley Chevy. I am a person that will most assuredly accept responsibility when I make a mistake and I made one here... I personally drive every used car that comes in to determine whether or not it is a vehicle that I am willing to put my name on or my own family in. I drove this Ford truck last week and found that overall it is a decent vehicle to have 178k miles on it but has a severe power steering issue. The power steering intermittently goes out and is downright dangerous to drive. Also, it was in need of some general maintenance and a thorough cleaning and detail. I turned the truck over to the service department for estimates and repairs and lowered the internet price to $8950 but neglected to pull it off the sales list until is was properly fixed. (Reason being a vacation from last Friday until yesterday, the 14th) Tom, your sales representative had no idea as I just plain forgot to pull that vehicle and let our management know about the service and price change. We have been a family owned and operated business for over 50 years and treat every customer as a personal friend and family and in no way would want to have sold you this truck in the condition it was in which was dangerous. Again, I truly apologize for your inconvenience and would be more than willing to work with you to help make up for this error. If you would be willing to give us another chance please call me at 317-335-3000 and ask for Wes or email me at wesstanley@stanleychevy.com Sincerely, Wes Stanley

February 7, 2018

I have had a vibration on my tahoe since I purchased a new set of tires. I had bee back to the same tire shop with no solution yet. I stopped in and h...ad them check it out. Found out the shop I had been going to must have had a balancer out of calibration. Service advisor had me rolling smooth in about 35 minutes.

Ronald Hill, we are glad we could help! Thank you, and have a fantastic day! Stanley Chevy Team

February 7, 2018

36k mile service. Had an appt at 9am dropped my tahoe off and they were done by 11am and offered to pick me up. Can't go wrong with these guys!!!

Brandon, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Stanley Chevrolet! We always strive to provide t...op quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Stanley Chevrolet! Stanley Chevy Team

August 16, 2017

Okay, so this was tricky to review. When I scheduled my service I told the receptionist that I wanted to have my vehicle inspected and that I knew the...re was a coolant leak and some rotor issues. She scheduled me for a Multi-point Inspection. When I arrived, the guy helping me was very nice and easy to talk to. I told him my concerns about the leak and rotors and that it needs an oil change, and he said that they would take a look but they may not be able to repair them that day. He offered me a loaner car for free, AWESOME. But that loaner car was actually unavailable at the time. No big deal, I already had a ride on the way. A few hours later and I receive a call stating that I have a water hose leak that needed to be repaired, but they wouldn't be able to get to it until Monday afternoon. I said okay and that was the end of the conversation. As I am sitting there, I realized that he didn't say if I could come get my vehicle and bring it back on Monday or if they were planning to keep it.. So I called back. He said that they were still working on the vehicle and that I could get a loaner car that was just brought back, but I had to be there before they closed - which was in 40min. So I dropped what I was doing and had someone drive me to get the car. I signed the papers and away I went. Fast forward to Monday. I never received a phone call about my vehicle and I didn't realize that they closed at 5pm or I would have called them. I finally receive a call at 11:30am Tuesday saying that my car was ready. I tell him that I am at work and work until late, so I wouldn't be able to get the car until Wednesday afternoon. He says ok and that was the end of the conversation. So here are my issues: 1) I believe that the person who dealt with me at the dealership is the same person who spoke with me over the phone.. he was very friendly in person, but not-so-much over the phone. Maybe he just doesn't have very good phone etiquette, I don't know. I don't enjoy talking on the phone either - its a millennial thing. That is what makes this review difficult - he was so nice in person. Everybody I spoke with in person the day I dropped my car off was VERY nice. But, 2) My biggest issue is that I was told that my vehicle would have its repair Monday afternoon and I never heard from them on Monday. I understand that things don't go as planned and maybe my car got pushed back. Not a big deal, I am pretty reasonable. However, a courtesy call would have been nice. 3) I shouldn't have been left with questions. The first call I received should have stated that they were still working on my car, that it needed to be repaired on Monday, and that I could come get a loaner car. At this point, I have no idea what was actually done on my car. I know that they were replacing a water hose, but did they remember to change the oil? How much do I owe? I don't know. Maybe I will find out when I pick the vehicle up.

Brittany - We are concerned by your review and would love the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to our compa...ny. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We would appreciate the chance to talk with you more about this. Hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Stanley Chevrolet Team

April 18, 2017

This was one of the worst experiences in the service dept. Told them what was wrong with car and was called a liar car was only about 3 months old the...n when they looked at it said of u were right. Then was told our warranty was out and this is a 2016 car. Service manager needs to take classes on customer service not very professional. Got an email from them wanting to know about the service because it is important to them told them about it sending it back and never heard anything back. Doubt if we ever go back. Was told the owners would call us that didn't happen. Then went in to talk to them and they didn't even try to get them I guess they didn't want us to talk to them they tried to pacify us.

David, we are concerned by your review and would like the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to our company. ...Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We would appreciate the chance to talk with you more about this. Hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Stanley Chevrolet Team

February 6, 2016

The waiting room was clean and comfortable. The service was fast and the popcorn was great. Was able to connect to the wifi and read emails while munc...hing on popcorn.

Stanley Chevrolet